Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Cross The Arthur Blessitt Story
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on November 6, 2010
The Arthur Blessit story is much like watching a modern-day prophet. His life is a message and a sign, but the insight he shares throughout the movie is encouraging, but often challenges the western idea of Christianity. The movie itself is much like a documentary, only it holds your attention with anticipation and flows very smoothly. Many documentaries get a bit old after 30 minutes, but this movie is so professionally done with unique turns in the way the story is told, that your attention is captured throughout!
I really can't say enough good things about this movie. I went to see it numerous times in the theater, and now own the DVD myself. It has humor, drama, adventure, unexpected turns, and above all else, glorifies the Lord so beautifully. Believers in Jesus will undoubtedly be challenged and inspired, and unbelievers will appreciate Arthur's authentic walk with God.
Definitely good for youth groups and small groups, but also great for an evening movie night.
on March 7, 2011
I am always blessed by Arthur Blessitt. I received this DVD the day before Christmas eve. My husband and I really enjoyed watching it Christmas afternoon. It is very inspiring - I wanted the story to go on though, and felt there was so much more to share, especially about his family. Thanks Arthur!
on June 1, 2011
Arthur Blessitt is one of the strongest Christians ever! The Lord gave him the strength to literally walk around the world! This DVD has additional stories and many other great features, like music videos and classic pictures of Arthur's adventures. If you are a Christian and willing to buy this, do it soon, because this product sells quickly!
on November 24, 2012
I enjoyed buying this DVD and watching it with my family. I liked how many people around the world were touched and helped brought to God by this man carrying the cross all around the world and telling them about Jesus. I love all stories like this. I enjoyed how he told about the different places he had seen and experiences he had.(He did indeed go all around the world.) There were many parts in the DVD where me and my mother were touched and even cried. My whole family enjoyed watching it and Im glad to add this to my DVD collection. God Bless.
on December 30, 2014
Where has this story been all these years? It has been a too-well-kept secret. Perhaps it's the way the DVD was marketed, but I truly had no idea of the incredible story I was about to watch. Even the first 15 minutes of introduction by the narrator left me thinking, "What good could carryng a cross around the world do for anyone?" But when Arthur Blessitt was finally allowed to speak for himself, starting with his ministry on Sunset Strip and telling stories from his 40-year journey with the cross, it blew me and my family away. Arthur's unshakable commitment to Christ, his unwavering devotion, obedience and love, made a huge impact on each one of us. Highly, highly recommended.
on December 21, 2012
I wanted to give it three stars because of the lack of stories and how short the dvd is. Arthur doesn't like the focus being on his stories though and instead wants the focus on the message. So I will respect that. I did wish though he gave more details into his jouneys like he does on TBN. Still though, what he went through is soo amazing its worth 5 Stars or more!
on December 25, 2012
Even if you are not a Christian this story will blow your mind. The devotion and dedication of this man is inspiring. Absolutely believable due to the videos, references and testimony. I have a background in interview and interrogation skills; Arthur Blessitt is very believable. I definitely recommend this video. It is amazing.
on May 10, 2012
I met Jesus in 1970 and Arthur Blessitt had been going across the Country. After 35 plus years, I wondered what happened to him.I was so happy to find that he did a Documentry on all those years. What a blessing. I have shared it with most of my friends and will be sending it on to others in another Sate.
It's a perfect film to show how real and how wonderful God really is.
Thank you.
on October 19, 2015
Enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
Not necessarily "entertainment" but a decent kind of learning and witnessing.
Fact is better than fiction, which makes "historical fiction" writings (Michener, Ken Roberts, etc) and this product a fulfilling experience.
I bought at least one copy to support this product. (Put my money where my mouth is)
on July 29, 2014
We loved this movie, Arthur had GOD with him at ALL TIMES, and you can see that, in the trying moments of this movie, what a Commitment to the Cross of CHRIST.

I would like to see a movie of this made with actors also.

God bless you Arthur.