5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah!
I definately recommend this to anyone who likes a good kick before a workout. Its a great product and gives good results. But definately not for use before bed. I couldn't sleep for S#!t. But thats a given.
Published on August 6, 2012 by tomj1s

1.0 out of 5 stars Curse.... don't waste your money.
Published 9 months ago by Eric Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah!, August 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stuff is No JOke, July 26, 2012
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
THe Curse is a product that actualy works I get crazy pumps More Stamina and am able to get a few more heavy reps in my workout its not placebo because i told my friend i had aminos in my shaker cup he drank it and had a great workout than asked me why his skin was itchy wanted to buy the aminos then i told em it was the curse he bought it everyone ive put on to the curse has seen its benefits Try It

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great for Me... Wow!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
First let me say that 99% of preworkout supplements & stimulants have absolutely no effect on me. For example... I rarely drink coffee, but when I do, I can drink it all day up until bedtime and still go straight to sleep. I've tried a handful of other pre-workout supps too. The only one that I have maybe had any results from in the past was SuperPump 250.

I was able to get a few samples of The Curse so I figured I'd give it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised. I actually did feel a nice boost before my workout and it lasted for quite a while.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a pre-workout supplement. And if you can feel stimulants like a normal person, I'm sure be amped out of your mind on this stuff. haha

Another bonus is, it seems to be much cheaper than a lot of other supps.

Definitely adding this as my preworkout supplement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Supplement, May 1, 2012
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
I've tried about 10 different preworkouts and this one is pretty good. Not on the same level as C4 but still good. No crash, good focus. Upping the serving to 2 scoops because one isn't enough even when stacked with Cellucor's NO3. Good product and fast shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Curse.... don't waste your money., November 4, 2013
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
I actually started to use this on a cycle then it just didn't do anything but make me tingle (from the Niacin). You will be sitting in the gym getting a tingle sensation, but nothing else... I'm comparing to what I took before Jack3d (original) so it was a tough switch. After all of the negative media associated with Jack3d Original I went to Jack3d Micro. This formula was just okay for me after getting a sample of C4 Extreme.

C4 is bottom line hands down the best PWO on the market. Easy to take 30 minutes before a work out and will last about 2 hours for me. It will make your veins look like pythons and you do not run out of energy. Once the work out is complete sometimes there is a feeling of sadness, and guilt from all the drugs wearing off. No withdrawl from C4, at least not with me.

Yok3d from USP Labs is okay too. I dable into these every once in a while too. They are just a pain because you have to take them 3 hours before your work out. If something happens and you have to stay late at work, that pill you took 2 hours ago is going to start giving you the tremors in an hour. So make sure you leave work before you "hulk out".

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a curse all right, October 26, 2013
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
Made me want to punch a sleeping kitten in the face over and over and over and over again. MMMKAY

5.0 out of 5 stars The best out there, June 20, 2013
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
This stuff a real kicker it's so good I only have to use it 4 days a week so it last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal!!, April 8, 2013
This review is from: The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams (Health and Beauty)
This is the best pre workout mix I have ever taken!! No crashes and all day animalistic energy that will make you shred through your workouts!!

The Curse Magic Berry - 250 grams