Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2012
After two episodes I'm sold on this 4th season. Same huge jerks being punished for their awfulness. Same sensibility. All new lines that I did not expect to see crossed.

If you're new, this is a meaner Seinfeld. If you've seen the show before... it's more of the same. I consider that a plus.
on November 6, 2012
I don't even watch football or enjoy fantasy football but the show is perfection...Jenny, Kevin, Ralphi, Ruxin (just about my favorite character), Andre, Taco (Jon LaJoie- love your music!), and Pete make this show worth paying for!
on January 17, 2014
Note my rating here is based on show itself. The CD's and quality and such were just as expected.

The tv show though is very hilarious and being both a fan of good comedy, football, and fantasy football makes this even better. Can't wait for Season 5
on August 31, 2015
man, for how funny the rest of the series is, season 4 is really terrible. man, i could not even finish it, it was that bad. it is one thing to attempt to grow a series but the new writers did a terrible job!
on May 20, 2014
The League is a show about how male friendship works between middle aged men who have known each other since puberty. The level of disdain for one another is perfect, watching them try to do what they want without getting in trouble with their wives is true to life and most of all, the s*** talking is spot on.

If you can't empathize with the type of friendships they have in the League, chances are you have friends who don't care about you
on February 10, 2015
This show is so funny and original, so I am sad to hear that it is ending soon, but I guess the creators understand it won't be funny forever. But that is not the case with this season. Season 4 is hilarious as usual and a must see for any fans of The League.
on August 28, 2015
Love The League! I've been playing Fantasy Football since 1992 and this show captures the essence of a lot of the trash talk.... I love the improv of the show and it will be truly missed after its final season in 2015... Can't wait for Season 6 to hit Amazon Prime... I've already seen every episode twice, but will be watching again!!!!
on May 4, 2013
to watch this because I hate football. It's got little to do with football and everything to do with how conniving, nasty and underhanded friends will be to each other in the face of competitive situations. It's truly delightful and always entertaining. I will buy every season. That is all.
on October 16, 2012
The first episode of the 4th season of the The League shows that they are back on the right track. Rather than bending a little too far into dark and personal story lines that plagued the 3rd season they go back to the 50/50 formula that made the first 2 seasons so funny. Also as a consequence of the return to form, any child that should be born to me will now be named Chalupa Batman.
on January 7, 2014
Every year it keeps getting better and better! My cable package doesn't include FXX, so I need to purchase the Blu Rays. I hate that I'm a season behind, I have to remember what was going on during that Fantasy year, as opposed to being right in it. But no complaints about the show or DVD itself.