5.0 out of 5 stars The best sales methodology I have seen....by far!
The DNA Selling Method is unquestionably unique. The fact that it is so simple does rather beg the question "why has someone not come up with this before?"

Published on April 19, 2007 by N. Cocozza

3.0 out of 5 stars Point of View
This book offers solid and genuine questions to ask v. just trying to sell. The DNA Selling Method is part of a series by PHH; which appears to fall somewhere after " Power Prospecting" . Meaning, you should get all books in the series. It would be nice, if there was one book combining all aspects of the process on how you get to the initial " " cold...
Published 7 months ago by westcoast_veggie

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sales methodology I have seen....by far!, April 19, 2007

It is designed specifically for the modern high-tech sales environment and I had my entire sales force read the book and go through the training. The difference has been staggering and the training is still fresh in our minds almost 12 months later. It has been just amazing watching my sales team turn into "great listeners" and the imformation they extract from our clients has sent our close ratios through the roof. We are now able to predict our quarterly performance to within 5%, which means we now have one system that enables us to predict where we will finish. This has led to increased credibility for our team and a much more confident management team. If you are a sales professional or manager, this is an excellent methodology to implement (it is also very amusing and a fast and easy read).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellnet Sales book, January 28, 2008
This review is from: The DNA Selling Method: Strategies For Modern-Day Sales People in the From Great Moments in History Series (Paperback)
I had a chance to see Patrick Henry Hansen live at an upstate sales kickoff meeting. He presented Sales-Side Negotiation which was excellent. So I ordered his book on the DNA Selling Method with is the keystone to his program. His writing style is easy to follow and he uses examples from history to illustrate his points. This series is very unique in that it is written for the sales person but has tips for sales manager as well. _ I strongly recommend the series to any sales person that is new, or just needs to sharpen their saw. Kenley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Readable, April 26, 2007
I like reading business books, but some of them are quite dry. That was one of the best aspects of this book. The selling strategies are outstanding. Beyond good. But wow! I don't think I have ever read a business book that was as much fun to read as this one. Each chapter and key point is introduced with a short story from history that is well written and relevant to the point. I felt myself wanting to skip ahead and just read all the history examples. Fantastic Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fail-proof selling strategy, October 9, 2012
Patrick Hansen was hired by my organization to bring a selling "language" and methodology to our global sales team. Patrick is charismatic and compelling; his DNA Selling is an elegant method that allows true consultative selling. "Turn on your discovery channel" were his words; become truly interested in your client's business goals, speak to their challenges, and a sales will result.

His book is a mainstay in our organization. We use it often for new hires and refreshers. It is detailed and inspiring. I've used other methods in the past and they were full of steps and cumbersome. You don't have to worry about where you are in the 'cycle'; it's a natural for salespeople that really are interested in partnering with their clients.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most readable and valuable sales book in the industry, October 29, 2012
This is by far the best sales book I've ever read. The historical examples kept my attention while also teaching me strategies that the most successful people in the world have used for thousands of years. The DNAS selling method is spot on. The steps are easily implemented, and when I applied them, I saw immediate results. My sales have skyrocketed. Even in this down economy. The book is extremely well written, and compared to most boring sales books that spit out the same strategies over and over, it was very entertaining. I couldn't put the book down. I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to increase their sales and become a top sales rep in their company and industry.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sales method that works!, October 10, 2012
My company received training from the author, Patrick Hansen on his DNA Sales book. The book and training are wildly entertaining with the historical facts backing each and every sales process and technique taught by Mr Hansen.

The DNA selling method has enabled me to better identify real buyers, real needs and real pain. Once identified this sales method teaches a sales person how to better position your product or service to help relieve the buyers pain and move a buyer into a won opportunity.

Since implementation of this method I have experienced positive results in moving my opportunities through my pipeline to won.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perspective, well worth your time., October 4, 2012
I have been in sales for over 28+years, have attended a lot of sales training and read many books. This is by far the most comprehensive and entertaining book around. Mr. Hansen has a great grasp of the fundamentals to sharpen your teams skill level with one easy read. Put these strategies into practice and you have a great chance of having sales increase. The historical examples stick, I had a hard time putting it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new way of thinking about sales., October 3, 2012
So many sales books are a bunch of pep talk but this book was different. First it was entertaining, something not common in books on sales methodology. Second it had great content. The whole idea of understanding before "showing up and throwing up" should be common sense but isn't. I would recommend this book to anyone who does sales as it has helped me already to improve my performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars DNA Selling method works, October 4, 2012
I've read the book and sat in and listened to Patrick Hansen speak about the DNA selling method. The DNA selling method takes the sale, and breaks it down into steps that you can take. The whole sale is in your hands, because you are simply following a method. Its brilliant, and will make a difference in your sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Book, Great Lessons, December 27, 2011
I can't express how powerful this book was in converting me into a true salesman. The unique advice and historic perspectives of this book really teach the lessons, and the advice in invaluable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for sales training or even just steady reminders on techniques that just work.

The DNA Selling Method: Strategies For Modern-Day Sales People in the <i>From Great Moments in History</i> Series
Used & New from: $0.52