5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Only 10 days and amazing results, great!
Have faith, just start and go for it!
Faith, food, fitness, focus and friends are the essentials!
Published 4 months ago by Andrew

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel plan thumbs down.
I find the eating plan to be impossible for the normal person. Also to call milk another wholesome foods poison is crazy. However I liked the part about needing Christ to overcome food addiction.
Published 1 month ago by Donna L Barton

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 12, 2014
This review is from: The Daniel Plan Church Campaign Kit: 40 Days to a Healthier Life (Paperback)
Only 10 days and amazing results, great!
Have faith, just start and go for it!
Faith, food, fitness, focus and friends are the essentials!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel plan thumbs down., June 6, 2014
Donna L Barton (Marion, IN United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to lead a group, May 31, 2014
The Daniel Plan is not a diet it is a faith journey toward health spiritually, mentally and physically. This kit has all the resources you need to lead a group. This journey should not be traveled alone - one of the five Fs is Friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith based plan for healthy living a hit!, May 13, 2014
Offering this program at our small church has brought out a record attendance for a week night bible study. Two weeks into it now, attendees using this guide and book love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anxious to Get Started, April 30, 2014
My church is going to start The Daniel Plan in mid-June. I can't wait to get started. I'm passionate about going back to real food and dumping the processed stuff. I believe processed food is the cause of most of our complaints and obesity. I can't wait to see if this helps others see the potential!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight to our bodies, March 5, 2014
My church is meeting on Friday nights for the Daniel Plan. This book has helped us to understand why we should take care of our bodies. It is an act of worship to a God who loves us. We encourage each other, laugh and pray for and with each other and have established new and wonderful friendships and we are becoming healthier. Love the plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful kit!, February 21, 2014
paulapumpkin (grand rapids mi) - See all my reviews
Looked at video and am still reading all the material...Very very informative!!!! love all the information and how they put this package together is great!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Plan Book, February 18, 2014
Received this book in excellent time! Ordered on Friday got it on Monday. The book itself is also great. I look forward to starting this study.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Waiting, January 21, 2014
I was really looking forward to getting this series and having enough lead time to prep the series and with the proper P.R. to offer this series for our congregational use. Unfortunitly I am still waiting and for the congregational materials and for the cookbook - so I'll have to get back to you when I finally get them, which now looks to be the middle of March.

The Daniel Plan Church Campaign Kit: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
The Daniel Plan Church Campaign Kit: 40 Days to a Healthier Life by Dr. Mark Hyman (Paperback - January 6, 2013)
$57.99 $40.73