5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE BATMAN
Of course this belt is meant for children but I wanted to be Batman for Halloween last year so I Jerry-rigged it to work with my costume.
It was great!!
I love the dart gun and little batarangs I have to say that it really made my costume
Published 17 months ago by ImNotAngie

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap
Published on August 14, 2012 by M. Hines

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap, August 14, 2012
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
This is the worst product I've ever bought. The entire piece is very cheap plastic that easily snaps. By the end of the first day I noticed my 4 year old son had applied tape to it himself to keep it together. Pathetic. And unfortunately we also bought the bonus pack with the sword which was already broken right out of the packaging. I would never buy a thing from this company again. Worst product ever!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend your money elsewhere, August 7, 2012
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
I purchased this toy for my son. When removing the back of the light projector case to insert batteries, the screw's head stripped with hardly any pressure. When I brought the issue to the manufacturer's customer service, my concerns were passed off and I was told to go to the store where I got the toy. Company did not offer to replace, repair, or inform their quality control dept. Do not buy unless you plan to replace inferior parts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipment issues, December 17, 2012
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
I brought the belt for a holiday gift for my nephew; however, I choose this rating because the Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt was really over price for what you get. In addition, the lenght of time it had taken for me to actually received the product and the amount of stress waiting for the belated gift made me wish I could have found it in a local store for a lot less and avoid the headache.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is not great., February 28, 2013
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
Perhaps for the price but this seemed a single digit $ toy. Filmsy construction that raises safety concerns around cuts for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE BATMAN, May 8, 2013
It was great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Costume, April 28, 2014
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
I have a Dark Knight realistic costume. This makes the costume complete by adding a little more realism to the costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Batman toy in the world!, January 13, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
This toy is very durable. My son loves it. The mini batarangs can fold and will not break. The belt stayed up for over an hour! The light does require batteries but it is worth it because it shows the batsignal from far away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batman role toy for kids, November 27, 2012
Dr. K "Lemieux" (Washington state) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
I bought this belt for my kids. We've had it for several months and it is great--they love it. Nothing has broken, everything is in place, and they especially love the Bat Signal.
Pros: belt is sized for kids and adjustable (fits my kids perfectly), each item on the belt they love, this is the best utility belt we've purchased
Cons: the grappler is weak and doesn't shoot very far

But I've read other reviews and we've had no problems so far after 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt, January 15, 2014
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my 5 year old grandson because he said that he "just HAD to have it", he has barely taken it off and it's mid January now! I guess you could say that WE would recommend it to any little Batman addict!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sovgreat, January 7, 2014
This review is from: The Dark Knight Rises Batman Utility belt (Toy)
my son loves anything batman so he likes this item. I however think if is very cheaply made and won't last long.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›