Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 19, 2012
We own two of these books and have read most of the books in the series. I ordered this book for my son's birthday and was surprised that it was tiny! In addition, most of the stories have allready been mentioned in their other books. Don't waste your money.
on September 28, 2012
When I bought the book, I thought it would be a good read. I never realized that it measured 3 inches by 2 1/2 inches. It is pretty pathetic when you can read a book from cover to cover in less than a half-hour.
on February 10, 2011
i love the darwin awards but i bought this for ten dollars and when it showed it was the size of my thumb its tiny
on January 31, 2010
I bought this as a gift, and failed to notice that it was a miniature book! It was plainly written in the details, I just didn't pay enough attention. The book itself is hilarious. A good addition to the Darwin Awards collection.
on September 8, 2012
Comeon, this "book" is 70mm X 85mm X 18mm X 189 pages...

Content not up to standard of other Darwin Awards...but the book size is a con, perhaps in iteslf a "felonious failure" !!
on December 28, 2011
It is not clear that when you order this product it comes in as a very small hardback book because I would not have bought it if I knew it was that little.
on December 6, 2012
People do some odd things. It really is amazing that these things really happened. I love these books. Great conversation starters.
on July 13, 2015