Robot Chicken 7 Seasons 2005
1. Junk in the Trunk Rachael Leigh Cook smashes more than eggs in her latest anti-heroin public service announcement. Optimus Prime, leader of the Transformers, falls prey to prostate cancer.
2. Nutcracker Sweet The secret lives of nature's most fascinating beasts are exposed in "Secrets of the Animal Kingdom." Testicles are terrorized in "Ode to the Nut Shot.
3. Gold Dust Gasoline The animals Noah left behind try to survive the flood in their very own ark. Enjoy instant nostalgia with "That '00s Show."
4. Plastic Buffet America sends Harrison Ford into space to take out a killer asteroid in "Meteorgeddon."
5. Toyz in the Hood The tooth fairy stumbles into murder in "Tooth and Consequences." The world's most terrifying supervillains get stuck in traffic.
6. Vegetable Funfest The secrets of The Crying Game, Star Wars and The Village are exposed in "Welcome to the Spoilers." Travel back in time to witness Benny Hill's funeral.
7. A Piece of the Action A teenage girl gets a fashion makeover in "Pimp My Sister." The Surreal Life gang gets sent on mission to destroy an enchanted ring.
8. The Deep End Jesus Christ hunts down his greatest nemesis, Tarantino-style, in "Kill Bunny." The hottest game show from Japan is here: "Who Poop Last?"
9. S&M Present The last surviving member of N*Sync, Joey Fatone, must avenge his murdered bandmates in a deadly martial arts tournament. Check out a little scrambled porn on your 1980s-era cable box. M. Night Shyamalan has endless fake-outs in store for viewers in "The…
10. Badunkadunk The roller-coaster celebrity life of the Incredible Hulk is profiled in "Hollywood Spotlight." Masters of the Universe is rocked by a Paris Hilton-style sex tape.
11. Toy Meets Girl William Shatner's toupee has adventures the action star can only dream of. Heaven's not all it's cracked up to be in "Can We Handle the Truth?"
12. Midnight Snack "The World's Most One-Sided Fistfights" get wild at Mardi Gras. Benjamin Franklin grapples with historical figures like the Wright Brothers and Mahatma Gandhi in "Educational Wrestling Federation.
13. Atta Toy The world's most famous monkey busts loose on Skull Island in "Ding Dong, King Kong."
14. Joint Point Sailor Moon encounters a bone-chilling villain. A nerd wins a date with famous actress Scarlett Johansson.
15. Kiddie Pool Michael Knight's talking car parties hard in "KITT's Day Out." A brawl rocks the nursing home in "Grandma Fu."
16. Nightmare Generator Scandal at the North Pole is revealed in "Unsolved Case Files: Claus & Effect." The A-Team solves its problems with maximum firepower and minimal intelligence.
17. Operation Rich in Spirit A video dating experience takes a turn for the worse. An Oriental massage also takes a turn for the worse. Keanu Reeves wants you to buy his special brand of sausage.
18. The Sack It's Alien vs. Predator on the battleground of love in a special episode of "First Date." See what the future holds in "Carousel of Tomorrow."
19. That Hurts Me Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich re-make Godzilla...again. A crime-fighting monkey saves monkeys from a monkey supervillain.
20. The Black Cherry Napoleon Dynamite pops up as a famous figure from history. Fizzing candy has terrible repercussions for young Mikey.
Robot Chicken, DC Special The Robot Chicken DC Comics Special brings you the awesomeness of the DC Comics universe of characters as only Robot Chicken can, with amazing guest stars and the stop-motion sketch comedy you've come to love.
|Starring||Seth Green, Alex Borstein|
|Supporting actors||Chad Morgan, Adam Talbot, Breckin Meyer, Michael Benyaer, Dan Milano, Abraham Benrubi, Seth MacFarlane, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Root|
|Producers||Eric Blyler, Alexander Bulkley, Corey Campodonico, Keith Crofford, Douglas Goldstein, Seth Green, Mike Lazzo, Stephanie Meurer, Jeanine Rohn, Tom Root, Matthew Senreich|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I didn't understand this show. I thought it was stupid. I'm giving it to the library.Published 2 months ago by Beej
I only bought this DVD for 2 reasons: 1) it was only $10 (with free shipping), and 2) It had the jokes about Cobra/G.I. Joe on this DVD. Worth every penny; still have it!Published 3 months ago by Jonathan Stewart
Funny show. Great choice to put in when you need to pass 10 minutes!Published 5 months ago by Jagem409
This is one of those shows you'll likely either love or hate with an equal passion. I bought the first three seasons used for literally pennies on the dollar, so I really cannot... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Hose Nose (aka Jinzo Ningen)