The Devils Ride 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. First Blood Once the fastest-growing motorcycle club in San Diego, the Laffing Devils now must fight for survival. After Prez Billy the Kid goes AWOL, a battle for leadership emerges among the Devils.
2. Bad Out The war continues between The Laffing Devils and Sinister Mob. Before Sinister Mob President can plan the next attack, he must gain approval from the more powerful clubs in the community.
3. Dangerous Tactics Sinister Mob has made the latest move in their war with rival club The Laffing Devils - by destroying a Devil's bike. The Devils fight back in a dangerous race against Sinister Mob.
4. Fight Club The Laffing Devils face chaos and defeat in a war against Sin Mob. Hoping to save the club, Devil Danny Boy asks former Prez Billy the Kid to return. Later, a violent face-off erupts at the Devils clubhouse that will prove who's actually winning the war.
5. Blood In & Out The Devils and The Mob do whatever it takes to clean up and strengthen their armies. The Laffing Devils' election for Prez is just days away while across town Sin Mob has decided the time has come for Prospect Rob to prove himself worthy of a patch
6. War Crimes When two Laffing Devils show up at Sin Mob's bar, Rockem tasks Headcase to press Snubz for intel that will bring down The Devils. Meanwhile, at The Devils' clubhouse, Prez Danny wants White Boi to push local drug dealers out with whatever force it…
7. Enemy Within Devil Snubz finds the dirt on Sin Mob that could help Danny Boy finally take down the rival club once and for all. Meanwhile at Sin Mob, sparks fly between the club's leaders after Bubba catches Rockem running a rogue operation.
8. War is Now Snubz's dirt on Sin Mob leads the Devils to strike back, but troubling news about Sandman distracts Danny from preparing for the counter-attack. When Sin Mob attacks the Devils at their clubhouse, the war between the two clubs burns fiercely.
The Devils Ride S2 Extended Preview On the back streets of San Diego, war is coming. Two rival tribes, The Laffing Devils and Sinister Mob Syndicate, are going head-to-head in a battle for honor, respect and revenge.
I like the show. it has a bit of Hollywood in it but nobody would put their real business in public view.
Some of the season is mildly entertaining, but the plot development is lame and lacks believability--at times it does not even make sense.
Having said that, it is entertaining, and it is about motorcycles and motorcycle clubs, so it doesn't really matter to me that it is fake.
Scripted but cool.sandman dont white boi to open a can of chinga tu madre on his assPublished 1 month ago by joe garcia
These guys with a few exceptions are a bunch of idiots. It's hard to tell what is real and what is scripted, but it almost doesn't matter because it's so mediocre. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Charles Erickson
Very entertaining show with a lot of cool characters. It was easy to get hooked on and hope that it continues.Published 6 months ago by Alex Franklin
ok, it's not reality, it's TV, with a little bit of reality. call it biker light.
added words to make minimum word count. longer than any dialog in the show.
Even though some of the show is most obviously set up, and actors or people on Q are doing
what they are told....it is still interesting and entertaining. Read more
Use it for yard work and general aviation flying ( pen pocket is great, pilots need their pens at thePublished 9 months ago by ToNe OaKs
Some of the season is mildly entertaining, but the plot development is lame and lacks believability--at times it does not even make sense.Published 9 months ago by Dena Norton