5.0 out of 5 stars The unconditional love of dogs!
Jennifer Skiff did a superb job in writing about people's amazing experiences with their beloved dogs. It makes you realize that you are not the only one who believes that dogs love you unconditionally!! Similar to Jennifer, dogs have been a part of my life from the very beginning and I truly believe they have an uncanny ability to sense things about you that even your...
Published 20 months ago by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint-hearted or for children
The stories in this book really capture the amazement, joy and love we experience with our dogs. As the German actor, Heinz Rühmann, said, "You can live without a dog, but it's not worth it." I had read the reviews so I was prepared for some sad stories, but some of the events described in this book are very disturbing and have left some very unpleasant images in my...
Published 19 months ago by Anton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars doG gifts, September 16, 2013
This review is from: The Divinity of Dogs: True Stories of Miracles Inspired by Man's Best Friend (Hardcover)
An absolute pleasure to read. A beautiful tapestry of souls, converging and transcending beyond the physical & intellectual.
Those of us who have known this all along, much like an under ground movement, can now sigh a breath of relief, rejoicing and hoping that humankind can be one step closer in respecting all sentient beings, and changing laws in order to provide proper protection.

A wonderful easy read, filled with memorable dogs and stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent and inspiring read!, August 25, 2013
I had the pleasure of meeting the author, who is an absolutely lovely person at my vet, Royal Treatment in Chicago. After relating the story of my 13 year old golden retriever Bentley to Jennifer Skiff, I bought her book. I have had the privilege to know and understand the divinity of a dog through my time with Bentley, who I have always referred to simply as my heart. The stories of others and their special dogs made for a breathtakingly beautiful read. I have already gifted this book to five other people-all of whom loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, August 19, 2013
Sent this book to my sister who had a sick doggie. She reported back that it relaxed her anxiety and calmed her nerves so she could better care for her little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I now feel personally connected with Jennifer Skiff, August 11, 2013
While listening to this audio book, I was transformed into their living rooms! Each contribhtor's story was so well read with meaning and sincere emotion that I felt a personal connection. Bless you, Jennifer Skiff, for sharing your stories verbally. I'm sure it was a difficult task. I encourage everyone to listen and absorb this divine collection of pure love.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Just Gotta Love the Dogs, July 1, 2013
Inspiring !!! Truly enjoyed all the marvelous stories. Thank you Jennifer. I think this would make a terrific present for any dog owner or, more importantly, to those who have recently lost their furry family member.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had just lost my companion of 14 years, July 1, 2013
and felt like I was giving into grief. It quickly dispelled that thought. Found it to be inspiring, tender and helped me rejoice the life of my dog, Mikey. Hats off to the writer who did a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful dog stories, June 25, 2013
Fantastic book with stories of mans best friend. It is so amazing that they did some wonderful things but I was still amazed that the bond between dogs and humans is so strong. . If you love dogs this is a must read. Please fight cruelty to dogs and other animals

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book., June 24, 2013
Teresa (Trinity, NC) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing book. You laugh and cry, but this is a hard book to put down. If you are a dog lover, you will love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Dog Lovers, June 7, 2013
Great compilation of stories by dog owners about their dogs and the miracle they represent. Recommended for anyone who sees dogs that way...

5.0 out of 5 stars Books, May 29, 2013
Very well written and touching short stories proving what we already know that dogs are amazing and they are as close to heaven as we can get...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›