Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 9, 2013
You didn't have to get very far into this book, to realize how dogs are man's best friend. They never talk back, they sense your moods and they never, ever complain. Some are so tuned in to special needs children and adults ~ so heartwarming. You really can't put this down, once you start reading. Jennifer, you translate beautifully. Thank you.
on December 21, 2012
I bought this for an elderly couple who loved dogs (and cats, and squirrels, and birds, and racoons, even coyotes). I know they will love it. I read a couple of stories to make sure, and I enjoyed them also. Great gift and great homage to the kindness of our best friends.
on June 25, 2013
Fantastic book with stories of mans best friend. It is so amazing that they did some wonderful things but I was still amazed that the bond between dogs and humans is so strong. . If you love dogs this is a must read. Please fight cruelty to dogs and other animals
on July 29, 2015
Wonderful stories, each one a gem in and of itself. Most of these dogs are rescues and not only impact their owners in many positive ways but also help other people. Spent a lot of time with tears in my eyes, sometimes with happiness.
on February 27, 2014
I could not "get past" the loss of my best friend...he came into my life at the best time and when I most needed him. He left before he became infirm and he spared me having to make the ultimate choice. I've never cried so much in my life as I did reading this awesome book but I came through the other side healed and ready to accept the love of my next best friend.
This beautiful book is a testament to all who are so privileged as to share in the Divinity of Dogs.
I recommend this book to anyone who loves dogs, has loved dogs, or who wonders why people love dogs....
on December 25, 2012
I love this book. It has brought back so many wonderful memories of dogs that I have had and loved. My son has flown several flights for Pilots and Paws. I found out about this wonderful book from their Facebook page.
on May 24, 2013
What a marvelous book. I'm already a dog lover and this made me love them even more.

I purchased another one to give to my daughter who does dog rescue work. She's helped save almost 200 dogs already!
on December 15, 2012
The collection of stories in this work are especially meaningful to me as I'm certain that dogs are divine. I've been shocked at times as I've browsed books that include studies and scientific research that indicate that dogs may feel emotions! If you're a person who already understands that dogs have deep emotions and an 'intuitive knowing' about the meaning of life, you will appreciate this work, the connection to the divine that each story shares, and love your dog even more than you already do.
on August 11, 2013
While listening to this audio book, I was transformed into their living rooms! Each contribhtor's story was so well read with meaning and sincere emotion that I felt a personal connection. Bless you, Jennifer Skiff, for sharing your stories verbally. I'm sure it was a difficult task. I encourage everyone to listen and absorb this divine collection of pure love.
on June 15, 2013
I am so in love with this book and the stories between the pages. Animals are so amazing. They teach us how to love and show us that there is nothing more important then love. My little Chihuahua saves my life every day and blesses me every second of it. Love the book. Great heart felt stories and good quality hard back. Will be added to my books that show its wear and tear as a testament of how appreciative it's owner is to have it. In my personal opinion, animals are what God gave us so we could have him here physically when we need to be reminded of his unconditional love for us.