Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Doctor's Fob Watch with Metal Keychain
|Price:||$32.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Every time traveler needs a talking watch! Speech, light, and sound effects. Explore time and space with the Doctor!
- This beautiful, fully working fob watch has detailed engraving on the case and features speech, orange and red lights, sound effects, and a watch chain. It's an excellent addition to your ensemble and a fun way to show your respect for the Doctor! The fob watch is made of sturdy lightweight plastic and measures 3 1/2-inches tall x 2-inches wide x 3/4-inches long.
- It requires 4x 'LR44' batteries, included. The watch says: 'This watch is me - I dream - of what? - that I have two hearts - I'm not just a Time Lord, I'm the last of the Time Lords.'
- Doctor Who is a long-running British science-fiction television program (and a 1996 television movie) produced by the BBC. The program presents the adventures of a mysterious time traveler known as 'The Doctor.'
- Along with his companions, he explores time and space in his TARDIS time ship, solving problems and righting wrongs. This article uses material from the Wikipedia article 'Doctor Who' and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Looks nice - feels cheap - cost more than it was worth.
But i do have to say it cost more than it's worth. And i wish the watch was not plastic. And the button on the side that makes nose is easy to hit and always go's off, if your not care full. So don't bring it to class like I do and make the teacher mad because you have the doctor's voice coming from your jacket pocket.
1) The "etching" in the treatment on the inside of the cover looks cool.
2) It actually seems to keep time. That's why I gave it an educational value: analog watch with Roman numerals.
That's it.. nothing else.
1) It's WAY too thick. It's electonic.. there's no reason that it has to be 50% bigger than the original.
2) Plastic, plastic, plastic.. it's all cheap plastic.
3) They made no attempt to hide the battery cover on the back, ruining the entire look of the back.
4) You can't turn the "knob" on the top of the watch to set it.. you have to turn a TINY screw on the back.
5) The yellow circles on the front don't even seem to glow in the dark, much less in the light.
6) The "sound effects" sound nothing like the show.. it's just a weird noise followed by David saying "This watch is me. I dream that I have two hearts. I'm not just a Time Lord, I'm the last of the Time Lords".. over and over and over. It's muddled and distorted and a joke.
7) The light effects are a joke. There are few LEDs that blink at few points around the edge of the face. Not even close.. so much so that they shouldn't have even tried.
8) The button to trigger the effects is way to easy to press, creating loud distorted noise at inoppertune moments.. especially if you are carrying the watch in something.
9) A 5-year-old could probably crush it in their hand.
Unless you buy EVERYTHING Doctor Who, pass this one by, folks!
Cons: Bigger than the palm of my hand, looks silly as everyday watch.
Sound is not that clear, I might not know what it was saying if I didn't know the episode.
Setting the time is difficult
Pros: Everything works on mine it does light up and keep accurate time
The chain is actually metal and I've had no problems with it falling off.
I do enjoy wearing it to conventions and Steampunk gatherings everyone gets a kick out of it.
Overall if you're a diehard fan it's a must have, but given it's size and materials it not going to be that wearable or subtle of a statement.
I feel that this was posted, especially at this price to prey upon people looking through the list of watches that look identical and thinking they are all the same.
I'm making a complaint to Amazon and I will never do business with ABCTOY4ME again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Santa actually bought this, but I'll write the review anyway. He loves it and jeeps it near his bed at night.Published 4 days ago by Lisa M. Hughes
Cheesy plastic watch and cheap chain. Over-priced child's toy instead of nice time piece.Published 1 month ago by Beth McKenzie
Works great, looks great. Sound is on the rough side, but not a deal breaker. The chain is metal and the watch is plastic and is lighter than it looks. I love it.Published 1 month ago by Jason Thornton
the watch looks like metal and has some wait to it. the lights and fazes that they picked aren't bad, they are all David. the way to set the time is on the back near the screw.Published 1 month ago by daryl drumheller