4.0 out of 5 stars Actually fits!
My dentist said I grind my teeth and need a night guard. I bought a "one-size-fits-all" version, same brand at the drugstore and it was ginormous. This one fits! After a few nights of getting used to it, I'm still not thrilled to wear it, but it fits and it's bearable.
Published on December 20, 2008 by Aryn Paige Merrill

3.0 out of 5 stars Night Guard Small
Published on June 24, 2010 by Courtney Ebeier

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Night Guard Small, June 24, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
If you're looking for a guard that is smaller than most, this seems to be the only product out there....at least when I searched online. Possibly there is a child's size? It still is medium sized and will take some cutting down, but the instructions are fairly simple. Boil it for a minute, let it cool in water for a few seconds, then place in mouth to mold. My tip, if you find having mouth gear inserted overnight extremely uncomfortable, is this: cut it down as much as possible....make sure you cut down (with a knife or exacto knife) the sides and top parts that are not molded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually fits!, December 20, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
put it in hot water and i was able to mold it perfectly to my teeth. helped with my night grinding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouth guard works well, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
I bought the smaller guard and use it for my bottom teeth. This works much better than top because the guard will obstruct breathing. When fitted in the bottom you will not spit it out in the night as much and it is more comfortable. You can trim the length of the guard to make room for your tongue to lay normally. This is a well made guard and works almost as well as the 400 dollars dentist office guard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Night Guard, July 4, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
In the past, I've had a custom night guard purchased through a dentist. The guard cost over $300. This guard is even better. It is softer on the gums and fits perfectly for preventing grinding. My dentist recommended this product and you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor's Night Guard, May 2, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
I highly recommend the Doctor's Night Guard. It has been a god send for my bruxism. I spent $800
for my previous mouth guard custom made by a dental lab through my dentist. I had that one for a
year and half until one of my dogs decided it was a delicious snack. Out of pure desperation I purchased
The Doctor's Night Guard and followed the easy to follow directions. Custom fitting this moldable dental
protector only requires a timer, pot of boiling water & one cup of cold water. Read other review.
The Doctor's Night Guard has surprisingly worked beautifully for me for the past 8 months. Now I do
not have to worry about exorbitant dental bills and cracked teeth! Thank you to the designers of this mouthguard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, November 8, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
I bought this product because the acrylic mouth guard I have is 26 years old and was wearing out. Not only was this product priced very reasonably, it was extremely easy to fit to my mouth using the instructions that were included. I was a bit leery that something this inexpensive could actually work this well, but it does! I am extremely happy with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for me!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
If you follow the directions in the package about how told mold it to your teeth, it works great and at a fraction of the cost that you would pay for one at the dentist. It's a little bulkier than than it's dentist-made counterpart but it's definitely a great alternative and works wonderfully (at least for me!). My jaw pain and headaches have virtually gone away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me., March 4, 2011
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
I tried a small size on my upper and lower teeth without success. It seemed too small so I tried a medium-size. This is large enough, but uncomfortable. Since the item is nonreturnable I lost $25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night guards, March 7, 2010
This review is from: Night Guard, Small (Health and Beauty)
I like these because you can cut them down even smaller to make it easier to wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›