5.0 out of 5 stars So Awesome!
I Am 11 years old, and I received this book set today. And it is so cool! I love the books💖💖 they are awesome! This book set comes with a dork diaries poster, and a make your own diary book! I recommend this order! Get it, and you won't regret it! But it is your choice though. Thx 😊
Published on November 29, 2012 by Sumgym

3.0 out of 5 stars The case to hold six bookks was broken! Unhappy about it!
The case to hold six bookks was broken! Unhappy about it! I wished it could have been wrapped better around four corners!
Published 22 months ago by R King

5.0 out of 5 stars So Awesome!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: The Dork Diaries Set: Dork Diaries Books 1, 2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, and 5 (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dork Diaries Set, February 28, 2013
I bought the set for my Great Granddaughter that is seven years old. Her school participates in the reading program called Accelerated Reading. She was able to score many points to reach her reading goal, plus, she also found a way to share the books with her classmates. It was a hit! Thanks, Eleanor D. Hostetter

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these, June 6, 2013
Although expensive, my daughter loves these and she is reading. LOVE that it is giving her confidence in reading.
tks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, April 20, 2013
After trying to buy all books individually, I had this stroke of genius and decided to check Amazon. The whole set (all 6 books) was cheaper than just buying 4 books individually at Barnes and Noble. I bought these for my 10 year old niece and she loves these books, I personally have not read them, but she tells me they are fantastic :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 17, 2013
Granddaughter loves them, great Christmas gift. She's eight years old, and very involved in these books. Keep the great books coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dork Diaries box set, April 24, 2013
My daughter was thrilled with this and I was thrilled with the price. $40 cheaper than at the book store and arrived quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy kid, May 20, 2013
My daughter was very happy when she received the book and that's what's very important! Anyways, thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, May 6, 2013
My boys loved the set, especially the poster and the make your own diary. If you like Wimpy Kid you will like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift, February 12, 2014
this was for the angel tree gift at work and i had no idea where to get them but i started first with amazon and had
them in just a couple of days i am sure the little girl that wanted these was thrilled

5.0 out of 5 stars kool girl, February 10, 2014
The book is awesome kuz it's funny :D hehehe I'm only 8 and I read these books yay, yay yay

The Dork Diaries Set: Dork Diaries Books 1, 2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, and 5
The Dork Diaries Set: Dork Diaries Books 1, 2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, and 5 by Rachel Renée Russell (Hardcover - October 30, 2012)
Used & New from: $83.99