Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Duallist Triple Kick Double Pedal
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 20, 2010
I bought this pedal and have been totally satisfied with it. It took about 2 weeks of adjustments at band rehearsals in our studio to get it to a point where I was comfortable using it. It takes some time to adjust the beater angle/stroke,spring tension, pedal board height,etc. I've taken it out on the road for the last two weeks and it works perfectly! It's quite a conversation piece with other drummers backstage......it's a great product, but it takes time to get it to a point where you arecomfortable with it!
on October 9, 2008
This is a great product. My son is a serious drummer and he loves it and it has worked great - very durable. Very ingenious - the single, double and triple drumming all work great. If you are interested, get it - you won't be dissapointed.