Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

Format: HardcoverChange

on June 10, 2011
This is a must read book for all Chiropractors out there. Despite our best intentions our profession is simply not making the huge impact on our society that it could and should! Well this book will help correct this and will inevitably change the future of chiropractic. This book offers Hope with a Plan. And unlike so many of the quick fix, unethical practice management books and "gurus" out there, finally here is something that offers real advice to help you build the practice of your dreams - one that is patient centered and patient focused. One that will have longevity! The brutal reality is that there are no short cuts to success! Between the 2 authors they manage to identify all the major pitfalls in practice and outline strategies necessary to combat these problems. They do it in a very simple and articulate way, discussing both the theory and the practical steps! Buy it today!
on June 8, 2011
As an entrepreneur, I have been a big "E-Myth" and Michael Gerber fan for years. Great idea to specialize! I've found Gerber's insight and perspective on small businesses and their pitfalls to be spot on. Breaking the concept down into specifics with Dr. Sovinsky as a chiropractor magnifies the relevance for ALL chiropractors. Dr. Sovinsky clearly has an understanding of our profession and the challenges we face as business owners trying desperately to balance having a life while running a business. I thoroughly enjoyed his message which left me inspired and extremely empowered to create the impactful business I envisioned years ago. This is a must read for any chiropractor or student. It's clear to see that being an outstanding clinician isn't enough - it's essential to master sound business systems that simplify customer/client contact and accessibility.

The takeaway: You will find NO gimmicks or questionable strategies here - just clean, sound action steps to BE a better you, build a better business and to see your business differently than you ever have. Taking great care of patient's, having more fun doing what you love, and having more fulfilling relationships with family and your finances means you WIN! Good reading-

Our profession needs this message!!
on June 16, 2011
A brilliant book from two of the most brilliant minds in their respective fields. Dr. Sovinsky and Michael Gerber combine their expertise to provide a long overdue approach to creating a successful chiropractic business without the hardsell and gimmicks that plague our profession. I love the authenticity, simplicity and integrity this book provides and encourages in its strategies. Most of all, I really love the fact that creating a great practice doesn't mean giving up a life. In fact, a great life and business are really inseparable using the E-Myth approach.

Congratulations to Dr. Sovinsky and Mr. Gerber for creating a book that will not only help Chiropractors, but will surely change the Chiropractic profession!
on July 10, 2011
No doubt...if I were to give one book to any student graduating from Chiropractic College it would be this one. I only wish I had it when I graduated....I'd be much further ahead. I can virtually guarantee that if you follow the principles and steps laid out in this book (with a little guidance and mentorship along the way) you will make that massive student debt disappear so fast, it will spin your head.....and then you can live the life you dreamed of....on your terms....with your own legacy. And I haven't even told you the best part yet....the truly more fulfilling reason to build the practice of your dreams. The PATIENTS, the PEOPLE you serve! A stress-free practice and life means you serve for the right reasons and in the most ethical way imagine. No gimmicks, no pressure....just providing an extraordinary experience, making them feel extraordinarily cared for.....isn't that why we became chiropractors in the first place?
on June 7, 2011
As a "seasoned" doctor with over 30 years in practice, I can honestly say that this book should be in EVERY Chiropractors personal library. Dr Sovinsky and Michael Gerber show the way to developing a successful/ethical practice.
Do not delay. Order this book today and share the gift of Chiropractic to the world!

Dr.Jeffrey C. Mackey,DC, FACO, FICC
on July 6, 2011
"After reading the E-Myth Chiropractor, and then going through and reading
it again with more focus. A few things stood out. I have heard Michael
Gerber's explanation of McDonalds many times in the past from him and from
other business Gurus but I never really thought how it could truly work in a
chiropractic office. I have always worked with the thought that a
chiropractic office ran on the personal energy of the Chiropractor. The
reason that certain chiropractors were more successful than others was
because their personalities trumped their business acumen (Of course, I know
that not to be true now). A big take away for me was to create a business
that is worth selling, even if you don't plan on selling. But, realistically
we are all going to have to leave it sooner or later. As Dr. Sovinsky says
in the book, why not make it on our terms."
on August 15, 2011
I don't exactly read TON of chiropractic business books, but this is the best I have read in a while. It doesn't get into the specifics of a lot of things, but works at developing a VIEW of your practice, money, patients, and life. It helped to change my thoughts from merely technical to more managerial.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
This book is a mix of Michael Gerber's brilliant mind sharing practical methods of business combined with Dr. Frank Sovinsky's passion for chiropractic and life experience in the practice.
A book that will be read and read again, as each time I read it I gain a new insight, idea, realization. We do not just have a "Practice", we have a small business with many moving parts. This book leads you to wrap your mind around creating systems for your patients, your employees and managing yourself in balancing the many roles of the business owner.
on January 24, 2014
Micheal Gerber and Dr Frank Sovinsky put together a masterpiece. They collectively helped me understand the three different aspects of running a successful chiropractic enterprise. Unfortunately, success as a business owner/chiropractor is not just about being good practitioner you need to understand how to think and act like an entrepreneur and this book shows you how. Well done Mr Gerber and Dr Sovinsky.

Thank you for helping revolutionize our business.

Dr Myles Dixon
on May 21, 2014
The E-Myth for Chiropractors was a good way to stop and reflect, look at your ways of doing things and taking a practical approach to managing your practice from a business perspective without that being your prime consideration in practice because if making money is the only reason then you are in the wrong business. The strength of the book was that it explained how to break down systems of managing the day to day operations while staying grounded on planet earth. No cosmic cures, no "secrets" (we all know where one of those guys now reside) but practical systems to implore. The weakest part of the book was in not accounting for the human element quite enough (example-don't hire family to work for you-may be good for business reasons but reality needs to enter the picture). Also, the "Frank Sinatra" recordings was a very poor analogy; not the same type of business and how many people still think of Sinatra as a big recording star; very out of date. Overall, I give it an 85 on the regular 1-100 scale.