Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

75%
25%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$3.99

on January 6, 2012
This here is the album of the year. At least in hip hop. yU I hope you get all the blessings coming to you fam. To the listener this is great album. I suggest you all support yU. He is not your average emcee...this dude has life changing music. Like word up if I can give my son one album to listen to when he is able to read and write it would be this one. Something about dude words makes you feel liberated. Power,poetry,passion,love,realness,peace and humbleness is all over this...man..like word up...i can't stop rocking to yU music. The Earn and Before Taxes should have been a double LP....keep winning yU...every DJ needs this album....put 7 people on to it and keep multiplying. He deserves it! Peace=power.
on February 10, 2014
Great album. Though yu is under ground his lyrics are great this is a well layed out album you buy this you will enjoy it
on December 14, 2015
I love this guy's voice, I've heard him on a few collaborations and he is great, though the beats of this album underwhelmed me, though I believe I can see how others might love it.
on April 8, 2015
Came fast good album thank yall