Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Effective Deposition: Techniques and Strategies That Work (Nita Practical Guide Series)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 24, 2006
This book was very helpful. I had one week to prepare for my first deposition and it was a quick, informative read.
on February 11, 2015
This book was very interesting, well-written, with words chosen to make comprehension easier for the average lay-person with minimal legal knowledge and experience. Very useful resource and reference.
on September 18, 2010
I am so glad I bought this book. Not only is it helpful in preparing my client for deposition, it also has a lot of good information to help with strategizing the deposition portion of discovery. This book is an invaluable resource for the small amount of money I invested to get it and I will recommend it highly to other practitioners.
on November 8, 2015
Well received reading. I love reading various textbooks on the same topic. Must be my ADD kicking in. :- )