Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on March 24, 2014
As my title states, I am only rating the packaging of these 3 games. I have only played the first Bioshock, which is fantastic and I would pay $30 for that alone, but I am very excited to replay Bioshock along with playing Bioshock Infinite and Skyrim for the first time. The package comes as two PS3 game cases with the pictured cover-slip wrapping the two cases. Elder Scrolls comes as a Greatest Hits red case and Bioshock Infinite comes in its own case. Bioshock, and this is why I only gave it 4 instead of 5 stars, is built into Bioshock Infinite and requires you to download it onto your PS3, so make sure you have 12 GB available. I personally prefer retail games to be on the Blu-ray discs since I like to save my storage space for independent games and movies, but if storage is no concern to you, then consider this a 5 star rating because you just cannot beat the price.

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out how to get the first Bioshock, so I'm going to quickly tell you how to find it. You need to go to your home screen and go under the Game menu. You will see Bioshock in the downloadable bubble that you then click on, and it will immediately start downloading. I looked all over Bioshock Infinite's main screen trying to find it, but alas, it is on the PS3 home screen.

I am stoked to play these games and for this price, and if you have the storage for Bioshock, definitely pick it up!
on March 8, 2014
Two fantastic games for one low price! We have been fans of the Elder Scrolls and BioShock games for some time now, but had resisted the temptation to acquire the latest games due to their cost. With this release, there is no longer a reason to wait for something better. Skyrim is the Game of the Year edition, and Bioshock Infinite come complete, but without DLC. Both games are excellent, immersive, and packed with the pinnacle of their respective development houses capabilities. If you, like us, waited...wait no more.
on March 29, 2014
The fact that you get 2 great games for the price said, is more than enough reason to buy. Enter the world of Columbia and see the crazy adventurous game takes you. The game alone is very detailed and it has so many places to explore, the plasmids are intense and the bosses are hella thrilling to fight. If you haven't played infinite, then you have got to buy this, otherwise you're missing out.

For skyrim, I'm still playing it and it has so many things you could do that it could take weeks to ever finish this game! I will say it's fun to watch your character level up, and shooting arrows at unsuspecting enemies.
Overall, I'm honestly enjoying these 2 games and I hope to find another deal like this soon. Peace!:)
on May 5, 2014
I've played a little bit of Bioshock Infinite and a quite a bit of Skyrim, but theses two games are fantastic. I love the sandbox aspect of Skyrim and the sword and sorcery mythos is great, there is so much to do in this game and although I've been playing for a while now, a bit obsessively too, I feel like I've only scratched the surface. Bioshock Infinite is more based on the story, which so far has also been great. Also, the way the game looks is amazing as well it is just a beautiful game. There is a reason both of these games are lauded as instant classics.
on September 26, 2014
The Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim is a fantastic game. If you are looking for an escape from the normal day to day try Skyrim. It's world is fully developed and allows the player to do whatever they want and become whatever type of character they want. I have not even gotten around to playing Bioshock Infinite yet as Skyrim has been so all-encompassing.
on July 12, 2014
Although I have played some skyrim, and it is a fantastic game, this is primarily a review of Bioshock Infinite.

As far as the overall packaging goes though, it's just both games put together, i.e. you're not buying some package where the games are combined in the same box, you are buying both games separately. This really isn't a big deal, but it does allow trading them in, etc. to be easier.

In terms of the game, I don't want to spoil too much, but it is one of the few games in several years whose story has blown me away. There are plenty of fantastic games out there, but few are as engaging as this one. The game play itself is OK, I certainly enjoyed it, but comparing it to other games purely on the game mechanics would be silly, as the real value is in the amazing story telling

Also, the world in the game is just flat out pretty
on February 28, 2014
The original Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite and Skyrim are three of my favorite games from the past few years. I bought two copies to gift to friends. Such a great find!

Metacritic Scores for PS3 versions:
Bioshock 94 / 8.7
Bioshock Infinite 94 / 8.4
Skyrim 92 / 6.0 (looks like fanboys downvoted Kyrim at launch because of some bugs -- should be handled now)

Warning: your productivity is going to diminish, severely. LOL
on June 6, 2014
Both of the games in the package are outstanding, but one should be aware that they are two different games.

Bioshock is somewhat a sequel to irrational games Bioshock series, and is a first person shooter/fantasy. This game may not be considered better than Bioshock 1, but it is sure amazing. The plot can get slow at parts, but the ending blew me away. Bioshock is definitely not a disappointment- the landscape and colors are beautiful, and they make you feel like you are put into this world of confusion that you constantly want to understand. Elizabeth, one of the main characters, is the best portrayed "side-kick" I have seen, her personality and performance is outstanding. And although she is a follower, she follows you around like a normal person would: running ahead a bit, checking out and commenting on different parts of the environment, and helping you out. It is difficult to find flaws with this title. You can expect around 20 hours of gameplay with this title.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is also a fantasy game, but the gameplay is completely different. As an RPG (role playing game), you are trying to save Skyrim of the mystical dragon that has taken part in the destruction of towns and cities. Unlike Bioshock infinite, you will see many side quests that are all very appealing to take part in. The depth in skyrim is fascinating- story plots and lore like you would never believe. The physical world itself is stunning, and one of the biggest I have ever seen. As with bioshock, it is very difficult to find fault with the title, besides the occasional bugs. Skyrim, though, is a game I know people can put over 100 hours into, because it is so appealing and mesmerizing.

This deal shows about 15 dollars a game (as it stands now). If both of these games seem appealing, then this deal is a no-brainer. I had a fantastic time with both games and I am actually spending more time doing skyrim quests now. I am not completely sure who bundled these two games, but I would like to thank them.
on July 30, 2014
I've played the first and second Bioshock games and they were fun, but this one is spectacular!!! The graphics are amazing and I just have so much fun playing. As for Skyrim, that's really fun too! The storyline is great and most, if not all, of it is free play. It's your world, you basically choose what to do! Only thing that sucks about this bundle is that if you try out both to see which you like more, you're gonna have a tough competition and find yourself switching back and forth between two games!
on May 14, 2014
Such a great deal for 2 amazing games! Honestly I haven't even played bioshock yet since Skyrim has consumed all of my time with how detailed and deep the game goes but I'm stoked I have it when I want to change things up and keep the gaming experience fresh!