The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles - Playstation 3
- See a world created in Sheograth's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia unlike anything you've experienced
- Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibeous Grummites, and many more
- Find and wield new weapons and armor or have new ones forged for you
- Explore a bizarre landscape filled with twisting, vast dungeons buried within the roots of the trees themselves
- This expansion pack requires Elder Scrolls IV: Obilivion software to play
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
just enough tp get the feel of the game...all in all it is a great experience and even if you can devote minimal time at each session the game provides enough written history on screen to catch you up.
good luck! may the nine guide you!
The map is fairly small, but overall I liked it and still exploring all the areas of the map.
Wish there were more games out there like this !!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You can get Oblivion GOTY for $19.98, with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine included, so a ripoff, but the expansion rulesPublished on January 5, 2013 by Anonymous
Best expansion pack I've bought and really cool scenery. Lots of extra quests, cool weapons and armor, and awesome new spells!Published on March 22, 2012 by Aleks
If you like RPG games and have played Elder Scrolls before, with this expansioin you'll blow your mind expectations.. What a great game.. Recommended for Adult people.. Read morePublished on December 15, 2011 by Juan C. Guerreo Moya
This game is alot of fun for sure! If you have Oblivion, this is a must-play expansion pack. There is alot of stuff to do and it is wonderfully made. Read morePublished on November 22, 2011 by Rosebud
If you own Oblivion IV you really should buy this expansion. The extra game play is great. Lots of new quests, new armor, new weapons, and new monsters.Published on March 21, 2010 by Tex
Best way to say it is ok that all and do not buy so not worth it for they moneyPublished on October 19, 2009 by Richard Wald