Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on March 5, 2014
It's a fun extension of the regular game but you can fly through it pretty quick.
One important note though, I tried to use the code on my playstation but it ended up charging my card the full amount through the playstation store. Kind of a rip off.
on March 15, 2016
Great expansion for the cost. Of course there are the flaws, but in reality, a great addition to Skyrim. I haven't had any loading problems or quest problems thus far and the new content is amazing. It really makes Skyrim that much better.

I do wish they would have done a little more, because unfortunately, its only a matter of time before you finish it all!
on October 8, 2015
I love Skyrim and I love this DLC. It seems a little short to be worth $20 but I guess that's the standard in the video game community. New area to explore, new enemies, new armour, a new way to sink in hours of your life into playing this game.
on February 22, 2014
Definitely worth the money. It opens up a whole new continent and quests! I wish I would have checked Amazon before I bought Hearthfire from the PS Store! I would have saved a whole lot of money...
on January 31, 2014
I suppose I could be critical of it, and point out its flaws, but really overall it's a very good experience.

Anyone critiquing of it is just being nitpick. ;)

And for $10, this is a very worthwhile deal.
on January 23, 2014
Cheap price great dlc (downloadable content) awesome for its price get it now you will get a code that you put on ps3 network
on January 16, 2014
Costs $10 less than purchasing from Playstation Store, and it's a quick and easy to download and install. A good purchase!
on January 1, 2014
i apsalutly loved it, so much more to the game was added, the new armour looks cool, controlling the dragons was awsome and the quest line is rather enjoyable, i was a little sad at how short it really was for the main quest but the books are still fun to find i would deffinatly recomend this add on if you enjoy skyrim already
on January 3, 2014
Great game! Highly reccomend all 3 expansions! Minor glitches and frequent load-screen delays. Simply disable autosave and the game runs flawlessly.
on August 22, 2014
The game itself is very good, i highly recommend this to any skyrim fans. Being that its a digital download your playing in no time.