on August 20, 2014
I would be VERY, VERY cautious with this company. I suggest you try something prior to buying one of their bikes...google their customer service phone number and see if you can get a hold of anybody. Try anytime of the day or week, and I can almost guarantee you will get no answer. The same goes for their email problem ticket reporting system...no response. I purchased an e-bike from them less than a year ago. As soon as I took it out of the box, the motor did not work, parts were missing, and the main button to switch from full assist to pedal assist was broken and did not function. Over the past 11 months, I have consistently tried calling and sending in email support tickets with absolutely no response. I'm now stuck with an extremely heavy mountain bike that is pretty much useless! BUYER BEWARE!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

See 1 answered question