Kiera Cass's Top 10 Princess Movies
In this Amazon exclusive list, author Kiera Cass shares her all-time favorite princess movies.
- The Young Victoria- The clothes alone make this one rad, but the girl falling for the guy who she didn’t want to and everyone else did… and it turning out perfect? Love it!
- The Princess Diaries- “I’m still waiting for normal body parts to arrive!”
- Elizabeth- It’s cool that you beheaded my mom. I’ll make up for it by being a girl and running a country at the same time. Like a champ.
- Enchanted- “Oh, Giselle! We shall be married in the morning!”
- The Prince and Me- Gotta love a smart girl who chooses herself. *cough cough*
- Marie Antoinette- I think I’d go on a crazy spending spree too if my hubby didn’t sleep with me for the first seven years of our marriage. Decadence at its finest!
- Ever After- Classic Cinderella. Don’t we all want to be the girl who was meant for more than she ever knew? Bonus: hot prince.
- The Princess Bride- “Anybody want a peanut?”
- Star Wars- Princess Lea: regal, hardcore, and rocker of wicked buns.
“Deliciously entertaining.” (Publishers Weekly)