Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2007
Ellen is definately one of a kind. I love the show - I try and catch it all the time and this was so much fun reliving some of the more hillarious parts of a terrific show. I don't know how they picked out these segments because there must be thousands and thousands of pieces to choose from, but I think they did a good job. I particularly love the segment where she's out on the road with three student drivers and their instructor. I laughed until I cried watching that again. You see Steve Martin doing all kinds of card tricks and juggling and Jim Carrey's famous bike ride through the set. I also really love the little girl who sings the State song. She's adorable.

The second disc is purley monologues without the dancing, but still it's fantastic. It's a great dvd set that you can watch a couple of times over without getting bored. Ellens personality is infectious and you'll have a ball re-watching your favourite parts of the first three seasons. I know I did.
on January 12, 2007
Ellen DeGeneres is the funniest person in the world and these scenes from her show are great! I appreciate the fact that she can be funny without being vulgar. She is not only funny, but also she is so real. She may be entertaining us, but she seems to be having as much fun as we are laughing with her. Ellen's talk show is a great way for all of us that never saw her in standup to appreciate this classic comic!!
on January 13, 2007
This dvd just shows many of Ellen's best moments from her first few seasons.

Being from the UK I was unable to see these seasons as they only just began to show Ellen here. So I enjoyed every moment of Ellenness.
on January 9, 2007
Great grouping of clips, missed the opportunity to showcase Ellen's dance moves in a montage, but maybe next time. Laughter is still the best medicine!
on December 14, 2006
The Ellen DeGenerous show has long been marked as one of the best and most favorite talk show amongst people worldwide. DVD-licious encapsulates some of the best and favorite and fun moments on the show, giving those who fell in love with this show later in its seasons (like me!) to watch what made this show so successful and what made Ellen so well-loved.

DVD-licious is fun, exciting and since it's all captured in a nutshell, you only get to watch the good episodes and the ones that keep you laughing and going for hours.

WORTH IT ALL!
on May 29, 2014
What can't you say about Ellen? If you missed any of the first years of The Ellen DeGeneres show, then you need to own this dvd. It is filled with laughter, and touching moments from beginning to end. As a christian, it was so awesome to see her come into her own, after the salacious insults from Jerry Falwell and others like him. I promise, you will love this, and watch it again, and again.
on October 9, 2013
Ellen's always hilarious, and this DVD compilation brought back some good memories from the show. My mom and I watched it together when I visited because we used to watch the show together all the time. It was really fun to get together and watch her again.
on March 21, 2014
This DVD contains parts of episodes from early seasons of the show (including the very first episode with Jennifer Aniston as a guest) which is really nostalgic and funny. I enjoyed watching it a lot. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer, you know, like how anytime you start watching Ellen, you just cannot stop. I wish there were vol. 2, 3, 4,... of this.

To TEDS staff, if you're reading, please make DVDs like this for every season of the show!
on August 1, 2007
Excellent DVD I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good laugh to cheer them up! I hope more are made.
on October 12, 2013
As a loyal fan of Ellen, I couldn't wait to receive this DVD after purchasing it! I was completely content with this 2 disc set of hilarious moments that never get old!! I enjoyed it so much- I purchased another for my best friend :) She also loved it!!