Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 15, 2016
This is pretty corny. It was written years ago. Perhaps it will help non-Christians to consider their end, but I don't believe in pre-trib or mid-trib anyway so I thought the book was pretty pointless. I do like Pat Robertson, though, and respect his years in the Lord, not to mention his worldwide ministries and Operation Blessing.
on July 13, 2015
I found myself asking...how did he know that? Pat Robertson gets it on several levels. And while the cause wasn't always the same, the result was. Much of this, almost 20 year old book, has since happened. He covered every major problem to be solved by Christians in the last days. Fascinating.
on January 2, 2014
While this was written several years ago, the sequence of projected events are, mainly, still possible. Robertson fictionalized his personal take on Biblical prophecy for the end of the world, and while much of it could be realistic, fiction is not his forte. The characters are not well-enough developed, nor does he linger with each one long enough, for the reader to develop any real empathy, or even sympathy, for them. Still, his interpretations of how the prophecies may be fulfilled could certainly be accurate, and he does a great job of detailing the subsequent events that would occur. If the book were updated and perhaps, further developed by a good fiction writer, it would be fantastic.
on March 26, 2014
I've owned this book for years & finally pulled it from my bookshelf to read. I'm glad I did. Even though this was a book of fiction, it was based on Biblical facts. It was very well written and easy to read too. The book also kept my interest. This is a thought provoking book & as another reviewer said, this book reminds us that we better get ready & the sooner, the better.
on August 27, 2014
I just finished reading this and even though it was written a while back, it seems to mirror the world today, take a way the meteor and we have the present including our so called administration. Well done.

Yuma Bob
on May 5, 2014
Just read a few chapters but so far its very interesting and hard to put down once you start reading this book. I havent been able to get back to reading the past week or so but am going to start again tomorrow. Its worth the money and a good book for reading.
on August 18, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Pat Robertson's "The End of the Age". It was a novel based on the end times and gave a very good posibility of how the end would come. I do not necessarily agree with him that Christians will go through the "Great Tribulation", but we certainly are already seeing much tribulation all over the world for Christians. I am claiming the "Rapture" before the worst of the tribulation begins, but this was certainly a good read and a wake-up call to all people to get right with God while we are under a period of GRACE!
on August 2, 1999
I first read this book about 2 years ago. I've been passing it around ever since. It is a great book to start non-Christians thinking. It's simple, and that's where it's strength lies. Two years ago my husband (who said that the Bible was a man-made book and that people evolved from fish), read the book and began thinking. He then started to bring the book to work, lending it out to co-workers. Finally, last fall he was baptized. So no, it's not the greatest literary work ever published, but it certainly was the best investment in a book that we ever made.
on April 21, 2014
This is the most inspiring book I have read besides the Bible. The signs appearing to us all must be inspiring and help reinforce our Christian convictions and strengthen our resolve to be part of those who believe and hold steadfast to the Truth of God as he and His Son Jesus prepare us to join them in eternity!! God Bless Pat and His ministry for giving this remarkable testimony to our future as Christians. We must fight the good fight for God and he will defend us from the coming of the tyrant of the Anti-Christ and His Satan. God bless us all who believe. We must continue to pray for those who haven't found God to believe and trust in him as he is their salvation.
on March 30, 2015
If you like Fiction that will keep you wanting to find out what is going to happen next. Then this is a book for you. If you are a Christian and read your bible, you will realize that this could happen at any time. The way our Great Country is going today, with our Goverment trying to do away with the Christian values that the America was founded on.