Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 14, 2010
This is a really lovely album, with beautiful haunting sounds and great singing. Reminds me of something one might have heard in England or Weimar Germany in the 1930s. And yet very much in the "now"... The only problem I have with the album is that it's quite short, only 28 minutes and change. I wish it were longer.
on August 23, 2008
The band gets better and better with each release.

One learns to appreciate the sheer brilliance of the work with each listening.

BEST SONGS

- Intro & Outro

Quality Trumps Everything
review image
on March 30, 2010
Lovely, poetic and perfect.
Epitaph for a dream and Black Birdies Come, like all of the songs are multilayered and stunningly visual. The songs sound both historic, yet current, producing a real time bending experience. It's a clever expression of the multiverse; placing us in many historical and cultural landscapes at once. Enter the club; purchase a Gimlet -- sit down to a white linen table, the Wurlitzer swells, the curtain parts and the eternal black night begins.