4.0 out of 5 stars A good movie, but...
Published on March 24, 2010 by Ker Thao

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money.
Published on February 16, 2009 by George M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money., February 16, 2009
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
Unfortunately, I must agree with the negative reviews above. I own every single title released by Dragon Dynasty and have always been very pleased, not as much with the selection of titles (some are just ok, nothing great), but mostly with the quality of their transfers both in terms of sound and picture quality. And the extras are good as well. However, here comes The Enforcer, the latest Dragon Dynasty offering, a Jet Li vehicle that is far away from his best efforts. The movie itself is watchable, fairly entertaining, overacted but nicely choreographed. The extras, though scarce, are fine as well. But the transfer is plain bad. The image is not as clean as any other DD title (even the oldest ones); it is easy to tell it has not been remastered. However, the main problem here is with the audio track: there is only one offering, a dubbed English track. And it is dreadful, and it makes this film a heck of a nightmare to watch. For as far as I am concern, this shows a lack of respect for us, the consumers, on the part of DD and its parents and/or affiliates and I would like to strongly urge you to not buy this movie and, if you have already bought it, to return it and wait for a proper release of this film.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, but BAD RELEASE, February 10, 2009
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
Read this carefully. This movie is fun and exciting. It's a well done Jet Li film. I like the chemistry between Jet Li and his son. But this release by Dragon Dynasty is horrible. They did not release the film in it's original language nor with its original soundtrack.

If you are a purist then avoid this release and find a Hong Kong import that does the film the just that it deserves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dubbed. Edited. Crap., February 5, 2009
Emory (Los Angeles, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
Dragon Dynasty finally went and did what the whining, cynical fanboys said they would. They simply repackaged the same disrespectful dubbed, edited version of a film they crapped out in the early days. This film features ONLY dubbed English audio, and is not the full uncut version of the film. How sad.

1.0 out of 5 stars What are you doing Dragon Dynasty?, February 25, 2009
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
The reason I buy Dragon Dynasty movies is because it always includes the original audio and soundtrack of the movies. I feel the same way as all the other 1 star ratings posted so far.

Dragon Dynasty, you should re-release this movie giving it the proper treatment!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good movie, but..., March 24, 2010
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
The Enforcer is a good movie from my perspective. The movie's story is about a man who works undercover while his wife is sick, and his job gets in the way of being with his family. Before buying this movie I thought that there was going to be the chinese language audio, but sadly to my disappointment, the movie only has the english audio. I am not sure if America cut out some parts, but if only the movie had the original audio with subtitles, the dvd would have been much better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jet Li Movie, February 12, 2009
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
I had never seen this movie before, but some people seem to be unsatisfied with this DVD release. I have bought all the Dragon Dynasty movies and this is the first one I noticed that doesnt have the original language and music. I would have preferred that and it is probably what keeps me from giving the DVD release 5 stars. The movie is a pretty good Jet Li flick. Not better then Fist of Legend but better then most of his newer stuff. I found it suprising that I enjoyed the Tse Miu scenes more then the Jet Li ones.

Special Features
Commentary on film by Bey Logan
Interview with Wong Jing(15 minutes)
Interview with Tse Miu(17 minutes)
Interview with Ken Lo(20 minutes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything w/ Jet, November 20, 2013
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
ANYTHING with Jet Li is full of Great action. That man ACTUALLY has Shoalin training. This makes it even more enjoyable to watch his Wushu movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, July 21, 2013
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
I'm a big Jet Li fan. This movie is really good & I can't stop watching them. I can't get enough of these movies. Dragon dynasty has some pretty good movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, May 18, 2013
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
Great family DVd will keep and share with others and will continue to recoment to others who want a great time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 30, 2013
This review is from: The Enforcer (DVD)
It has alot of action shows about a person struggles and the survial of one that had lost everything love friendships and how to stand up to your enemies this is really a great movie thank you

The Enforcer
The Enforcer by Corey Yuen (DVD - 2009)
$14.93 $7.38