5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book
Published 24 months ago by Anna K.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
not about real angels
Published 1 month ago by Mike Pichette

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, December 25, 2012
This review is from: The Everything Guide to Angels: Discover the wisdom and healing power of the Angelic Kingdom (Everything®) (Kindle Edition)
I've purchased quite a few books on angels from Amazon in the past few months, one after another, because I kept looking for extra information and each one seemed to either lack certain information or have too little of it. After way too many angel books later, and way too much time and money spent on that stuff ~~~~finally~~~~ I found this book. It is a very, very comprehensive book on angels, how to contact them, (many, many) samples of prayers, angel card readings, raising your vibration, etc. etc. It is titled "The everything guide..." and it IS the everything guide to angels. This was the best 10 bucks I spent on this particular topic. Highly recommend to anyone interested in learning about angels and how to communicate with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars From the Heart, October 12, 2009
Karen's interpretation of the angelic realm is a fantastic read. I couldn't put it down. I read the whole thing in one weekend and am on my second pass getting ready to implement her ideas on cassette so I can use her meditations. I loved the format and it is filled with so many helpful hints on how to manifest your destiny. Thanks and can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, amazing journey, November 8, 2009
I have just finished reading this book and highly recommend it. For people on a quest to learn more about angels, this is a must read. Becoming more attuned with the angels through this book has given me great peace of mind. Having this renewed outlook on life has made our home a much happier, relaxed place. Doors are opening for us that I never could have imagined. As Karen says, "my greatest and highest good, better than I could have ever imagined" is coming to fruition. I've not been blest in any material way, yet I feel richer just because I am walking in greater gratitude thanks to the connection that Karen has helped me, and my family, make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put, a great book, October 14, 2009
Everything you ever needed or wanted to know...Karen's done a remarkable job making what can be a difficult [and sometimes uncomfortable] subject accessible to anyone. If sceptics can suspend their disbelief for just a bit, they'll find themselves fully engaged, and asking, "What if....?

The book gives you a simple, easy way to tap into some really positive energies; gender notwithstanding, one can't help but benefit.

It's one of a (very) few nightstand books for me; re-reading a bit of it before going to sleep is a great way to end the day and start the night.
One dozes off in a wonderfully peaceful state of being.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Guide to Angels, October 12, 2009
This is a fantastic book! I've read many different types of books on spirituality and angels and this book really pulls it all together. The book is well written, and presents interesting facts and keeps the reader engaged. It's clear to see that Ms. Paolino has written this book from experience and wants to share what she has discovered with her readers.

I would recommend this book to anyone that wants a deeper understanding and relationship with their angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to its name, October 12, 2009
"The Everything Guide To Angels" offers readers a springboard into the realm of angels. While aimed at the casual "Everything Guide" reader, "Angels" manages the fine balance between trivia and substance, that will engage readers who are new or experienced on the subject. Karen Paolino's mixture of research material with practical applications provides the reader with an angelic foundation which supports the self-guided meditations. "The Everything Guide to Angels" is an ambitious endeavor in which Karen Paolino, and her angels, succeeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything You Need!, October 12, 2009
Karen Paolino has written a wonderful guide to realize, recognize, and connect with your Angels. She is a loving and wonderfully gifted teacher who comes from the heart offering clarity and guidance to beginners and advanced Angelisters. Her book is filled with gentle guidance and a multitude of surprising ways to work with your Angels. This book is a must have for all those interested in knowing more about Angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels are around me!, October 12, 2009
Karen Paolino's book is a factual guide on angels as well as a hands on guide to connecting with Angels. The affirmations/prayers in the book are awesome and inspiring! This is a must read for those who want to start manifesting with the help of Angels. The book's format is easy to read and powerful. I love this book and I plan to use this book daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, September 6, 2012
Although I haven't finished the book yet, what I've read I've loved. Ms. Paolino teaches you how to speak to angels, recieve help from them and more. A lot of this book agrees with what I'm learning in yoga class but it goes in depth explaining chakras and meditation a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, October 12, 2009
I found this book to be terrific. It is a very comprehensive guide to the Angel realm. It is apparent that Ms Paolino has written this book from her heart. I know this book is going to guide many people through their own healing journeys. Thank you, Karen, for sharing your gifts and your knowledge of the angels with us all!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›