5.0 out of 5 stars New to Juicing
Published on August 22, 2010 by Internet Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a lot of words I don't need, but maybe you will
I bought this book and "The Big Book of Juices" at the same time as I bought my first juicer, based on reviews here at Amazon.com. I like the Big Book of Juices better.

Published on June 27, 2012 by roketdr

5.0 out of 5 stars New to Juicing, August 22, 2010
This review is from: The Everything Juicing Book: All you need to create delicious juices for your optimum health (Paperback)
I am new to juicing and I just love this book! It has so many yummy recipes and it gives just enough information on the nutritional aspects of the ingredients. My favorite part is the customized recipes for just about any ailment you can think of. It's easy to read and well written. I have never liked greens before and they have many recipes to help mask the taste. There are detailed sections on vitamins and their function. This is an excellent home remedy book for all juicers. It has recipes for weight loss, asthma, detox, bloating, cancer fighting, heartburn, the list goes on. I don't feel the need to buy any other juicing books at this point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than I expected!, October 12, 2011
Just got our copy today and I have already made a dent in reading it. I wasn't sure about this whole juicing thing, but really wanted to try it after seeing Fat, Sick and nearly Dead, but he doesn't offer any information about why things are good for you and what each offers. This book goes in depth about the various fruits and veggies, what their flavors are, what goes with what, and which types are best for certain health issues. There are a lot of recipes, most of which look really good! I can't wait to dive into the various recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Juicing Book, March 26, 2011
This is a great book; it tells you all the healing properties of each fruit and vegetable, what they are used for and how to make juice with them. I found it very informative and useful for me as I'm just beginning to venture into the land of juicing. As someone who is not particularly fond of fruits and veggies, this has been a very useful resource.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the title says EVERYTHING..., August 8, 2011
Great book, especially for beginners... I found this book easy to read and comprehend. With so much information you would think you would get overwhelmed, not so... Each section is broken down and each section has juicing recipes for various diseases. For example if you are having digestion problems, there is a juice recipe for that, Diabetes juice recipes for that, even constipation! From picking the right juicer to little eFacts and eAlerts this book has it all. Love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a lot of words I don't need, but maybe you will, June 27, 2012
roketdr (up in space) - See all my reviews

This book is okay, but chock full of health claims for all sorts of juices and foods. I really don't need the health claims. I stopped reading them after a few pages. If you're buying a juicer, you probably already know that fresh juice is good for you, so you don't need all that health info. I suppose it might be more useful to someone not sure of what they are getting into, or someone who is looking to ameliorate a certain ailment.

There are also plenty of recipes, different from the other book, and the ones I've tried so far are good, so it was not a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does have everything, May 15, 2012
Angela M. Geremia (Englewood, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I was surprised by this book. I thought it was only a juicing book. But it is much more. It is a healthy way of living. And I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to feel better and even loose weight....but mostly to live a healthy life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle apps limit the use of th book., April 27, 2012
The book certainly has quality information on juicing and the benefits associated with juicing. The kindle apps for this book sucks, there is no index, limited search features and book marking is limited.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much information, November 13, 2012
The recipes were okay (some really good), but it was difficult to find for example: all the things you can make with vegetables or brocolli or apples. I should have read the description better. There was way too much information at the beginning of each section when the pages could have included more recipes.

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, not enough recipes, September 9, 2012
I enjoyed reading the book, but there is to much emphasis on the reasons for a juice and the use of organics. It would be better to include more recipes and less misc. information.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Juicing Book, April 25, 2012
This is a great book It's full of recipes and tells you what the recipe is good for such as for skin, strong bones, Arthritis, etc. I've been using it every day and making some very good juices.

$15.95 $13.61