Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Everything Juicing Book: All you need to create delicious juices for your optimum health
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2012
I just started juicing, so this book was a great start to finding appealing and healthy recipes. I appreciate the way the book is divided into sections for health benefits. However, I did come across a recipe here and there that doesn't match up with the title (i.e. missing the ingredient specified in the title) and so I think it could use an edit. For the price, though, it has plenty of recipes and lots of valuable information!
on December 28, 2011
I have purchased a few juicing books, but this one really goes indepth on why you should juice the particular vegetables with respect to making you feel better. It also describes some real world results in solving peoples health problems with some of the concoctions. Worth every penny in common sense juices to make you feel better.
on March 4, 2015
Excellent book on juicing, much better than I expected, and great recipes. I particularly like the way the authors describe which fruits & veggies are best for improving certain health conditions like my Diabetes & COPD. Great read for beginners or experienced users.
on June 26, 2014
I have tried many, many juicing books over the years and some were too far out for me, some too complicated, some just really tasted awful, some delved too much into the glorious miracles brought about by juicing. I am well-aware of the benefits of lots of fruit and veggies, but hesitant to assign miracles to any one combination. I am also very busy. No matter how dedicated I am to good health habits, I require two things: little prep time and good taste. This book is the one I recommend to all my friends with busy lives and the need for tasty, quick whole food drinks as they rush about their lives. I also recommend my favorite masticating juicer, the Omega J8006. It is small enough to carry with me when I travel, and very easy to clean. If you do not use an easy-to-clean juicer with continuous feed and have some really tasty recipes you will quickly decide that juicing is too much of a hassle and it does not have to be. By the way, for the folk that insist that drinking juice instead of eating the whole food eliminates the important fiber, the nutritional info with each recipe shows that to be incorrect. The "rough" fiber that irritates the colon is eliminated, making juicing an excellent option for any kind of IB sufferers. I eat no grains due to irritation, otherwise eat a clean diet and am an avid juicer. I am 70 years old and in better health with more energy than in my youth.
on March 28, 2013
I had at first decided I'd buy the "Juicing Bible". Now after having read through this book,I wish that I had.150 juice recipes in this. But 3/4 of the book is about detoxing,colon cleanings,etc. Covers diseases and the vitamins needed to prevent them.I had hoped for more recipes.I will definitely try some of the recipes. But wish there had been more.
on November 13, 2013
Easy to read and great for beginners. I love the Everything books because they are simply organized and give a wealth of general knowledge. The recipes are simple and each section explains why certain ingredients work for certain ailments and concerns.
on March 12, 2013
I really like the content of this book, I really like the recipes, but I really DO NOT like the way the recipes are set up. The book is "sectioned off" with different chapters and the recipes are mixed in with health info- which in theory is really great- you can see what recipes are good for what you just read. However, it's not so great when you want to thumb through and find a recipe based on what produce you have. I wish the recipes were all together in the back of the book, and the info just referenced to recipe names / page numbers. Instead, at the end of each chapter, there is a handful of juices that are "good for __" (detoxing, cancer, asthma, etc.. whatever chapter you're reading)

That being said, there is a lot of good information for the newbie juicer. I've tried a handful of recipes and have liked them all (my favorite is the Bloody Caesar). To me, its set up more like a text book rather than a recipe book. Which is okay, because you do get a lot of info, I have just found it "difficult" to find a recipe based on ingredients. I'm usually not looking for a recipe because its good for my asthma, I'm looking for a recipe because I have X, Y, Z produce and want to know what would be good together.

If you're new to juicing though, I think this book is a good one to start with since you do get so much information on the health benefits and cautions you need to take when juicing.
on March 12, 2013
I was looking for something with more recipes. This breaks down the recipes according to their so-called effectiveness, i.e., does it help nails and skin...asthma etc...if you are looking for juices to cure what ails you, this is a good book but I was mostly looking for tasty juice recipes.
on April 18, 2013
I needed a juicing book that not only gave me recipes, but gave me information about each drink. This book does everything I need it to do. It talks about nutrients your body needs, what nutrients are in what food and which juices will help you lose weight, get great hair and nails, and everything in between. It provided recipes, information about fruits and veggies, how to juice, how to choose a juicer based on what you want it to do, and lots more. Great book for beginining juicers.
on April 17, 2013
OK before you decide, do some research on the internet. There are a lot of informative videos and articles about Juicing. If you decide this is something you are interested in, buy a juicer (if you don't have one) and then BUY THIS BOOK! If you have a juicer and a little will-power and are serious about losing weight and being healthier, this book will HELP! It's not for everyone, but I can tell you JUICING WORKS! I've lost 27 pounds (and my wife has lost a bit more, but I'm not telling on her) using this method. You won't starve, you will lose weight and be healither! I recommend this book and Amazon has the best price on it!