Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 13, 2014
The Everything Mother of the Bride Book does a good job of summing up the responsibilities of the role of the MOB, as the book calls the Mother of the Bride. This book seems to cover all of the important details of the Mother's responsibilities, and weaves this into a readable story that takes you through the whole wedding. I was very happy with this book because it provided what I needed. We were about 1/3 into the wedding planning, and I needed something which summarized the primary responsibilities that I would have. The book also provides commentaries and details about other aspects of the wedding, as somehow, for the mother of the bride, almost everything involved in the wedding touches upon her family. There has been nothing that I have found that would be lacking in this book as it relates to what every mother planning or participating in her daughter's wedding need to know.
on January 3, 2013
Your daughter getting married can be an exciting event. It can also be very stressful, however this book helped tremendously in putting together a time line as well as calming nerves. Well written and informative, with a dash a humor.
on March 3, 2014
I'm going to be a MOB (Mother of the Bride) next April and am so excited ... this is a fantastic book to that includes everything one needs to consider in helping my daughter and her fiancé and his family plan the most important day of their lives and am so glad I found it just after my daughter became engaged!
on December 10, 2015
Very technical and geared toward more elegant, upscale weddings. Before I tried to do a wedding on scale that this book is geared towards, I would just hire a wedding planner. Never would I attempt all of this on my own.
on September 23, 2014
This is my second purchase of this book. One for my mom and one for my Aunt (I'm the maid of honor for my cousin's wedding). Both of them read it front to back and said it was super helpful!
on May 13, 2013
This book was very informative and was very organized in its approach to the information. I enjoyed reading it and plan to use most of its suggestions as a Mother of the Bride.
on February 5, 2013
This is the first book that I've read as we are just beginning to plan. There were lots of good suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of. I recommend this book.
on July 29, 2013
Okay book. Not well organized. A little repetitive. I bought several such books and was glad to have them all, but this fell short.
on April 27, 2014
It's an okay book, but the advice repeatedly boils down to one point: It's your daughter's day, not yours...which most moms should know. Also, the entire book is printed in green text-incredibly annoying. What was this publisher thinking?
on July 22, 2013
This is a great book, and I'm really enjoying it. It is a big help in planning my daughter's wedding. So glad I got this book, and would highly recommend it to any mom planning a wedding!!