4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Information
This book has up-to-date information, and there are contributions from practicing professionals who regularly screen resumes. If you need to know how to produce a top-notch resume, this book is for you.
Published 22 months ago by TGW

3.0 out of 5 stars Then I found some good advice at http
Published 3 months ago by Lily Weiss

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Information, March 31, 2013
TGW (Lincoln, NE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Everything Resume Book: From Using Social Media to Choosing the Right Keywords, All You Need to Have a Resume That Stands Out From the Crowd! (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Then I found some good advice at http, October 26, 2014
Lily Weiss (Morgan Hill, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Just getting back into job market so I was looking for something to help me re-create my resume from scratch since I don't have my old one. This book gives lots of examples and the Chapter 9 advice on what you should or shouldn't do on your resume from others was helpful. It wasn't too long and though I didn't read the book word for word, I did get through it in one day and allowed me to complete my resume with some confidence. Then I found some good advice at http://97c4bgu99k3kew44z94hojzjus.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LCBRESUME about resume creation and though it is a sales pitch, it was done in a cartoon-ish way so it kept my attention until the end when the sales pitch came in so I suffered through that for some advice and though it seemed like simple advice, it also felt right so I'm going back to change my resume again and am very tempted in getting this product since I still haven't created my cover letter yet!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Got My Refund when I returned it., February 23, 2014
This Book was not for me, and not user friendly. I didn't like it as soon as I opened it up. The first Edition was much better.