1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with Sensible Advice on Realizing Success, January 12, 2004
Jack Roche (Manhattan, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Everything Success Book: Reach Your Goals, Shape Your Dreams, and Achieve Fulfillment--In Business and at Home (Everything (Self-Help)) (Paperback)
I received this book as a Christmas gift and was most pleased with what I found inside. The book's author, Joseph Nigro, started a business when he was 19-years-old! It was a pet food and supply store. Recently, he sold his eight superstores to the retail chain Petco for $19 million. An amazing and inspirational story! The book, though, doesn't concentrate solely on business and making money. There are excellent chapters on finding inner peace and writing personal mission statements. I especially enjoyed the book's breezy approach. It is not written in a smug way, and doesn't look down on its readers, as many "success" books do. I highly recommend this book to anybody who wants to realize success in life--and who doesn't?

Rate and Discover Movies