Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Explorer's Study Bible: Seeking God's Treasure and Living His Word
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 27, 2010
I purchase these bibles very often due to they attract children. Have many pictures, references and have questions on about every page asking the kids about what they just read. It makes them pay attention alot more. Its very understandable in the wording
on January 31, 2011
This bible is simple to read and understand. It brings joy to my day when I take out time to just sit and study. I brought one for a friend and she loves it as well.
on August 14, 2011
I buy this Bible for my Sunday school children every year for Christmas. I teach 3rd - 5th grade. In the beginning it is a bit advance for children their age but they grow into it nicely and I see them still carrying them around in their upper High School grades. I will be purchasing 3 more of them, in the next couple of weeks, for the 3 new students that I have.
on August 23, 2013
I purchased this bible at the recommendation of my son's school. He attends Christian school and it was recommended for it's clear type/font, maps and the hard cover. He started Kindergarten with a leather bound bible and by the end of second grade, it was falling apart. Starting second grade with this hard cover bible made me feel more confident that it will hold up much better to regular usage in chapel and in the classroom.
My 7 year old son was so excited when it arrived this summer that he carried it around for several days, to his sitter's house and back home, just so he could do a little "exploration" and find his favorite stories and verses.
on August 14, 2009
i bought the first bible for myself and let other family members read it and as each one would go through it they would talk about how understanding it was, very easy to read and understand. each time
i get one someone ask me to order them one i hope i get to read this one.
mr from ms.
on July 25, 2013
While during children's miniistry at church, I find this Bible and excellent resource. The information is easy to read and the children undersatand it also. A very good buy and I recommend this Bible to those who do children's ministry.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old grandson. He's still learning to read and loves to compare the bible lessons he sees in story books to what it really says in scripture. It's in the New King James Version so it's easier for young minds to comprehend and is full of great study resources too - a perfect bible to grow into! This comes in the hard cover which I felt was most appropriate for my grandson as it will most likely have to endure a bit of rough treatment.
on October 11, 2012
My son who is 9 yrs old he is so excited about his new bible. he loves all the fun facts, historic facts , devotions and most of all studying God's Holy word!! will by this bible for all the Explorer's in my family
on February 19, 2013
I am very impressed with this Bible and so happy to have found it through Amazon. The additional pages and information make this version one of the best NKJV student Bibles in my opinion. I looked high and low for a KJ student version and am very pleased with this one.
on September 21, 2012
My boys love this Bible. Lots of great extra info included. The hardcover is very durable, which is great for kids.