Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Eye Pod - Soft or Hard Contact Lens Insertion and Removal and Precise Eye Dropper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2013
I tried 3 times for about 60 minutes each time. I just could not get those bad boys into my eyes.

Still, it was a well made product with fair instructions. My eyes are very sensitive and I will need to try something differnet or give up contacts entirely.
on September 14, 2014
A little miracle! SO Impressed. Couldn't wait for it to arrive. Good quality. Quite pleased. Still getting used to taking lenses out with it, but it's so easy should have it in the next few minutes. Very, Very pleased. May buy another for backup.
on October 3, 2013
It takes a little time to get used to this product, but it is a great way to safely put in your contacts as well as remove them. Highly recommended for new contact wearers! Great product!
on July 17, 2014
All this did was scratch my eye. It was totally useless for putting in or taking out the contacts.
on July 6, 2014
Great concept but it doesn't work at ALL!
on July 27, 2013
I bought this product because for some reason I am unable to put in or take out my ocntact lenses. I have tried multiple products and magical answers, but nothing has worked. Then I see the Eye Pod and feel like my prayers have been answered. Finally, I can stop paying my optometrist $30 every month (because I have the 30-day, day and night lenses) to go in and put them in for me. That was until I got the product in the mail. I was happy and excited like a child at christmas. Then when I tried using it, it was like all my hopes and dreams were crushed in front of my very eyes. Literally. Save your money. Learn to put in your contacts by yourself or with your Doc's assistance. There is no magic answer.... But save your money and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Eye pod?? More like Eye Fraud!!!
on August 2, 2014
Very difficult to use
on November 11, 2012
...I cannot bring myself to try using it. A pointless purchase if ever there was one. I bought it to help me remove soft lenses when they get stuck. This thing is not the answer.