Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The FOOT Book - Dr. Seuss
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2011
My kids love having the book read to them, tapping the images to see what they say or reading the book independently. I got the book for my 3yr old granddaughter only to find that my 7-10 yr olds enjoy it as well. Worth the price and fun to share in reading this book and the others available as well.
on April 17, 2013
I love Dr. Seuss books and was happy to find these apps so my little guy can enjoy a whole library while on-the-go. It's great to have a collection of these apps on my phone & tablet for reading to him while we're out and about without having to carry a bag full of books. And even at 3 months, little guy enjoys the auto-play mode while mommy is getting ready in the mornings (I can even do my hair some mornings!). However, the narrator isn't awesome. The fun of Dr. Seuss is the rhythm and word-play. This narrator is a bit stilted and doesn't capture the rhythms and emphasis that catch the little ones' attention.
on March 21, 2013
I loaded this on my Kindle for my grandkids and I LOVE it! The 7 year old can read it herself, as she sharpens her reading skills...and the two younger ones can have it read TO them via auto-pilot! That's a GREAT feature of this timeless Dr. Seuss classic! I'll be purchasing MORE of these in the future!
on April 15, 2013
easy for little ones to understand how to use. You can have it read to you or you can read it yourself. You can touch everything on the page and it will read you what it is (if you touch a foot, it will say foot, for example.) My little girl loves it!
on March 14, 2014
My grandson loves this story but I was disappointed for a couple of reasons. The illustrations for the story were cut off in many places which was a shame. I thought the narrator could have done a better job with inflections.
on April 24, 2013
This app takes me back to my own childhood and I am over the moon to have this super fun interactive book. I love reading it to her but its also nice to have the read itself option with the words highlighted as it goes.
on February 14, 2012
This is my first Dr. Seuss app review. I have always wondered what is so special with Dr. Seuss's books as I've seen it being recommended by some other mummy bloggers, so when there is an opportunity to review one of his apps, I immediately jumped at the chance! Anyway, my review for the iPad app version is as below...

What's good?
* It is engaging and interactive and I love that we can also touch the objects in each page on the screen and the words pop out to tell you what it is!
* I like that I can teach Ben in a more creative and humorous ways about foot!
* I like the way foot is being taught in this app: rhymes, opposites, sizes, and more! Love it!

Room for Improvement?
* Nothing I can think of!
on April 11, 2012
This is a wonderful app that is completely interactive. My 4 year old lives to read the book on the kindle and then goes and reads the actual book.
on July 31, 2013
just a long with all the other Dr Seuss app books. These are great. My son is 1 years old and always looks forward to these books.
on May 3, 2013
nice interactive element (not as good as some book apps, like the Boynton ones are excellent, but it's still good).