The Face 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Fight to Make the Final 12 After thousands auditioned for a coveted spot, only 24 hopefuls descend upon New York inspired to compete after watching Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha strut the catwalk in Zac Posen's Spring Runway Show at New York Fashion Week. The drama begins to flare in this one hour special as the supermodel coaches battle it out to choose their teams based on the aspiring models' runway walk and performance in a photo shoot without make-up. Staking their claim on favorites, each picks up a team of four lucky young women to take under their wing and move on in the competition.
2. Game On! The three handpicked teams of contestants move into the loft and go through their first campaign, creating an image worthy of being featured in W Magazine. The first model is eliminated, leading to an explosive showdown between the coaches.
3. Model Warfare Team Naomi begins to implode as two of her aspiring models wage all-out war on each other. Naomi struggles to bring them together in time for a lingerie shoot for Cosabella.
4. Falling From Grace The aspiring models must navigate an enormous staircase for a live audience, while wearing large bridal gowns. Some will rise to the occasion, while others will fall from grace.
5. We Are the Most Miserable Team Here Team Naomi is in disarray as Sandra and Jocelyn continue their feud. The teams shoot a lookbook for one of their toughest clients to date.
6. Every Rose Has Its Thorns Amar'e Stoudemire makes an appearance in a steamy commercial shoot for Christian Louboutin shoes. The coaches' rivalry intensifies as Karolina once again incites the wrath of Naomi.
7. Red Carpet Ready? When the final six attend a red carpet challenge they are surprised by celebrity interviewer Wendy Williams, and by the fact that two girls will be leaving the competition.
8. Finding the Face...The Finale On a night of twists and turns, the final four hopefuls fight it out to become the face of Ulta Beauty, culminating in an amazing Zac Posen runway show also featuring Naomi, Karolina and Coco.
The Face: Biggest, Baddest Model Moments Oxygen Media rings in 2013 in style as "The Face" host Nigel Barker unveils the best, over-the-top OMG moments in fashion during "Biggest, Baddest Model Moments." From mind-blowing paychecks to the wildest runway wipeouts and the craziest catwalks, Barker will uncover why being a supermodel is all about "going big, going loud or going home" during this fast paced half-hour special featuring expert commentary from fashionistas and entertainers.
|Starring||Nigel Barker, Naomi Campbell|
|Supporting actors||Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha, Zac Posen, Christy Nelson, Jocelyn Chew, Margaux Brooke, Sandra Woodley, Amanda Delgado, Devyn Abdullah, Ashley Hannemann, Brittany Mason, Stephanie Lalanne, Imani Shani Walton, Zilin Luo, Ebony Olivia Smith, Morgan Brayden, Kimberly Davis, Masha Diduk|
|Executive Producer||Cori Abraham|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Obviously, this isn't a show meant to change your life/move the ground beneath you; however, if you're looking for some entertaining trash TV, the Face is going to become your... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Robert Simmons
i like to waste time on mindless tv once & a while so this fits the bill. Miss Campbell is a bit obnoxious but they need some drama to make you watch. Read morePublished 5 months ago by BubbasGal
like Nigel but was not at all impressed with Naiomi, what a bad temper she has, not a good role model for the girls. I'll stick with America's next top model.Published 6 months ago by indiana girl
I wanted to like this show as I generally gravitate toward reality, if you will, shows. I used to watch ANTM until Tyra's absurd ego got in the way and the judges became equally... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Thomas