4.0 out of 5 stars still working on reading this
Seems like it will work, but haven't finished the book yet! I need to take action and got the book in hopes of getting guidance with that (for my students). The book seems more like a philosophical view rather than a how to...
Published 14 months ago by Vici Seaver

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the proof?
> In addition, Failure Free Reading is one of the nation's most approved Supplemental Educational Service providers - directly serving over ten thousand students and clocking close to three hundred thousand tutoring hours. <

Published on December 2, 2009 by robin bird

4.0 out of 5 stars still working on reading this, October 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, October 11, 2011
This review is from: The Failure Free Reading Methodology: New Hope for Non-Readers (Hardcover)
This is a life changing book. I love all of the jam packed information I found throughout the entire book. I can't wait to start implementing the new lessons I learned from the book in my own school's classrooms. Don't listen to the review that rated this book 1 star. They said in their comment they haven't read it. I loved it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the proof?, December 2, 2009

This statement means nothing. Many SES tutors have failed miserably. So why doesn't he publish the sucess rate? If this guy hasn't been recognised by Moats, Hall or Torgeson, he very likely just out to make money. Where is the neuroscience imaging and the pre- and post testing results of the methodology.

I admit I havent bought this item for the reasons mentioned.

The Failure Free Reading Methodology: New Hope for Non-Readers
The Failure Free Reading Methodology: New Hope for Non-Readers by Dr. Joseph Lockavitch (Hardcover - February 10, 2008)
$27.95 $25.16