Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Fallen City - Act 3 (The Fallen Kingdom)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 16, 2012
The third act of the first volume of this new fantasy serial is better than the first two.

While the basic flaws and assets remain more or less the same, action picks up and pace is convincing.
Fantasy and SF merge even more here as details about the characters' past are being revealed. This contamination is not unheard of (Zimmer Bradley comes to mind but I am sure there are more examples) but is quite well done.

Despite its being now clearly gay-themed this third act still sports no graphic sex whatsoever (there was a very, very mild scene in act 2) and can be read by anyone, except homophobes, of course.

I do hope the second volume will be published shortly and be of the same -or better- quality.
on May 24, 2012
This story is amazing!!! I read all 3 parts in four days. However, the author really needs a proofreader! All the word errors and punctuation problems made for a sometimes difficult read. I wanted to stop because of that, but the story was too awesome! I can not wait for the next part! Seriously, when can we expect it? I really wanted to edit the errors & send the corrected piece back to the author. I hope he finds an editor, or at least a human proofreader. Computer spell-checkers are just not good enough.