Law & Order 7 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Fame Did an attempt to bury incriminating celebrity photos lead to murder? Milena Govich and Alana De La Garza join Law & Order.
2. Avatar Picture of scantily dressed soccer Mom brutally killed appears on Internet.
3. Home Sweet An eight year old girl is killed when a brownstone blows up, and with arson in the mix, it's a homicide.
4. Fear America A Middle-Eastern man is killed in what appears to be a hate crime - Richard Brooks guest stars.
5. Public Service Homicide Tabloid news show "Hardfocus" outs pedophiles and one of the accused turns up dead.
6. Profiteer The CEO of an armored vest company is gunned down upon arrival at his daughter's Sweet Sixteen Party.
7. In Vino Veritas Television actor arrested for drunk driving, reveals religious prejudice--Chevy Chase guest stars.
8. Release A wealthy party boy who is found dead exposes a corrupt video business.
9. Deadlock A convicted killer escapes to murder again raising questions over the need for capital punishment.
10. Corner Office An attorney involved in a high profile wire tapping case is found dead.
11. Remains of the Day A young man, who was homeless and addicted to drugs, dies under very strange circumstances while visiting his mother (Mariel Hemingway), a tabloid personality known for her alleged gold-digging ways.
12. Charity Case Soap opera star's (guest star Jennifer Beals) adopted baby is at the center of a murder investigation.
13. Talking Points A student is shot at a politically charged college assembly for a right-wing political speaker.
14. Church An actor is killed after threatening to out a popular reverend.
15. Melting Pot An actress and mother is found dead in her New York City apartment but is suicide or murder?
16. Murder Book A publisher is murdered shortly after putting out a controversial book, which may or may not be a factor in the crime.
17. Good Faith Green and Cassady suspect arson in a string of church fires, but the discovery of a body in the ruins shifts the focus of the investigation to homicide.
18. Bling A female rapper is murdered and the suspect list is a long one.
19. Fallout The death of a Russian emigre (Michael Aronov) seems to be an act of terrorism until the medical examiner finds traces of a specific drug in the victim's body.
20. Captive After a boy is found dead on the side of the road, suspicion falls on a former sex offender in the neighborhood.
21. Over Here After two homeless men die within a day of each other, Detectives Ed Green and Nina Cassady investigate a possible connection.
22. The Family Hour When a former senator's ex-wife is murdered, the family's deep secrets are revealed.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Jesse L. Martin, Milena Govich|
|Supporting actors||S. Epatha Merkerson, Sam Waterston, Alana De La Garza, Fred Dalton Thompson, Jeremy Sisto, Annika Boras, Erik Heger, Leslie Hendrix, Harry Hamlin, Jeffrey Tambor, Daryl Wein, Robin Galloway, Mark Setlock, Kia Goodwin, Allison Mackie, Jamison Stern, Travis York, Postell Pringle|
|Producers||Rene Balcer, Jamie Crowell, Alfonso Delgado, Rick Eid, Arthur W. Forney, Peter Giuliano, Peter Jankowski, Gary Karr, Chris Levinson, Robert Nathan, Matthew Penn, Lukas Reiter, Richard Sweren, Stephen Wertimer, David Wilcox, Dick Wolf, Nicholas Wootton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Law and Order has always been one of my favorite shows and I was very sorry to see it end. This helps fill the void!Published 21 months ago by Marilyn Szwarc
I will always love Law & Order. This is a great show that never gets too old to watch. Love it...Published on December 20, 2012 by Sharece Phillips
I may have purchased this DVD, but am still waiting
to receive it. I can't wait to send a review as
these programs are the best TV has to offer.