Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 8, 2013
For me there's not much better out there than having a tasty, refreshing, and most importantly, healthy smoothie after a good workout. It's hard to find a good recipe for healthy nutrition that doesn't sacrifice taste for healthiness; fortunately there's smoothies and this book is essential for the smoothie enthusiast like myself. I bought a few smoothie related books recently but this is by far the best one, packed with a goldmine of healthy low-carb resources that are going to add to my diet in a very positive way. I especially like how the author explains the science behind the fat burning qualities of smoothies and goes on to explain how to make the highest quality ones possible. My favorite that I have come across so for is the "Raspberry Blend smoothie" and I can't wait to try out the others.
on June 9, 2013
It is very informative with easy to follow recipes. This is also a great starter book for new smoothie lovers and health enthusiasts. I enjoyed reading the book and drinking to the delicious taste of these fat burning smoothies. There is an interesting take on fat burning before I really got into the actual smoothies recipes which makes the book even more interesting. There are three main sections for smoothie grouping Morning Smoothies, Green Smoothies and Everyday Smoothies. I tried a few such as the Acai Berry and Power-up Smoothie and I could actually feel the power of these smoothies after drinking. There are all different kinds of recipes with all different ingredients. This is undoubtedly a book I will be using again and again. This book will serve as a great pick for many.
on June 9, 2013
I am really enjoying this book and the delicious taste of the smoothies. Love it already! The ingredients are not hard to find and the combination of the ingredients are perfect for shedding weight. Instead of having a regular unhealthy drink, I will instead delight my taste buds and appetite with one of these. The taste and texture of the ones I tried were awesome and the mixes of fruit and vegetables delivered a tasty outcome. I appreciate the smoothies even more since the author speaks of how the smoothies fight fat buildup and enhance metabolism. Happy I got this book.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 25, 2014
I sometimes live on smoothies because they are easy to make. I tend to use them in place of solid food, and am constantly looking for new recipes.

Diane Sharpe goes the extra mile and explains why the recipes are helping you burn fat and suggests ways to be sure the yogurt you are buying is actually healthy.

Good recipes, good formatting, I am impressed with this book!
on September 14, 2014
I am 60 and don't exercise. Started a week ago on trying random smoothies I picked for my own taste and lost 1 pound already. I make my smoothie before bed and really look forward to getting up and having one in the morning. I eat a healthy salad with fish or chicken for lunch then a small dinner and a delicious smoothie before bed. Can't wait to see how much more I will lose because this is working great for me. I highly recommend this book to others.
on June 9, 2013
This book has really helped me to learn to cook quick and healthy meals. For those with overweight problems, it lists food and ingredient information to allow us to work from resources. I specifically liked the practical and down-to-earth recipes. I found the recipes more practical than in most popular cookbooks. Generally, most recipes feature ingredients that one is likely to have on hand. It compares favorably with many cookbooks in this regard. Suggestions for incorporating recipes into balanced meals were also helpful. This is a great turn-your-health-around book that can help you stay away from drive-thru windows for all time if are prepared to give it a fair chance.
on December 31, 2013
Was looking for a book that had gluten and dairy free options. Looking forward to the hard/soft back cover version. Had a few interactions with the author online. Very pleasant to work with and accommodating.
on May 30, 2014
wide variety of smoothie recipes in this book. Fruits veggies dairy and non dairy...something for everyone. easy to find ingredients...nothing out of the norm
on May 3, 2015
I am having a hard time focusing on my diet. I want to reduce my weight my I dont want to cut out eating healthy delicious food. This book taught me a lot. The ingredients are easy to find and one smoothie would usually makes me full! This is a good aid when you want to lose weight.
on March 11, 2015
I admit it. I'm a smoothie junkie. I also want to watch my weight and this book gives me the best of both worlds: easy and delicious smoothies that also fight off toxins and fire up my metabolism. Perfect.