I Love New York 2 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Do You Have Love For New York? After getting her heart broken not once but twice, New York summons 20 single men to her mansion with the hope of finding true love. The guys think its one big party until New York's mom busts in through the front door.
2. The Mangeant Chamo, NY's Assistant, calls the 15 guys to the backyard for a meeting. New York addresses them from her balcony -- they will be competing in a male beauty pageant, a mangeant, and the winners will get dates with her.
3. Big Ballers The remaining 12 guys start their day with the usual trash talking until Chamo delivers a "New York Note". The next challenge will test the guys on their earning potential.
4. What's Up Dog Chamo delivers a New York Note to the guys - it says that NY wants a man that is good with his hands. The remaining 9 guys will break up into 3 teams of 3 and build dog houses for NY's Chihuahua, Her Majesty. Some teams work together well but others fight…
5. Who's Got Game New York is down to her lucky 7 and wants to know which guys have skills on the court he's lookin for a baller.
6. Momma Said Knock You Out The 6 guys gather in the living room when New York tells them that they will be hosting a party for her girls while she goes shopping. The guys excitement turns to terror when ten screaming 11 year old girls run in the front door!
7. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner New York decides to do a background check on the remaining 5 guys so she invites their ex-girlfriends to a day at the spa.
8. Gettin Hot In The Desert New York wants to get to know the guys better so she takes them on 2 separate overnight double dates to Palm Springs.
9. Momma's Boys All 3 guys have met New York's mom, now it's her turn to meet theirs.
10. How She Took a Chance and Learned to Tango We started with 20 single men arriving at the mansion with the hope of finding true love, and now we're down to the final 2.
11. The Final Adios After the last elimination, New York tells her final 2 men to pack their bags because they're goin' to Playa Car, Mexico for an exotic getaway!
12. Reunion Show It's the first ever I Love New York Reunion Show. All the guys are back (except the ones in jail, recovery, or therapy).
|Director||Claudia Frank, Tom Maguire, Matthew Ruecker, Robert Sizemore, Zach Kozek|
|Starring||David Amerman, Brannon Bates|
|Supporting actors||Bryant, Chevonne Burton, Chase, LaMonty Council, Darin, Joshua Gallander, Ahmad Givens, Kamal Givens, Patrick Hunter, Kevin John, William Lash, Omarosa Manigault, Lee Marks, Tamara Moore, Ricky Perillo, Tiffany Pollard, Randy Ritchwood, Marco Rivera|
|Producers||Cris Abrego, Angela Aguilera, Alicia Bean, Sam Berns, Brendon Blincoe, Michelle Brando, Kathryn Bryant, Chris Carlson, Glenn Carrano, Irene Crinita, Mark Cronin, Sean Enright, Claudia Frank, Lori Gordon, Marguerite Henry, Shalondra Henry, Michael Hirschorn, Jill Holmes, Jonathan James, Kristen Kelly|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I didn't buy this product but i was an all inclusive watcher only because I obtained a major crush on tango and I still to this day I have to crush on him. SmilePublished 7 days ago by Y. Howard
Absolutely hilarious; lol, I enjoyed watching her, her mother, Real, and Chance. Also praying 4 Chance and Realz family; Real died February 21st of this year. #RestAwayAngelPublished 2 months ago by GL@M@ZON
Who doesn't love New York? She's hilarious and tells it like it is. Come back to TV Tiffany! Miss seein ur hilarious anticsPublished 6 months ago by Lucky7
I love the complete season of I love New York. This was my favorite reality show when it first came out!Published 6 months ago by shanikka
Great show for watching first thing in the morning to get our blood pressure up while drinking coffee. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Rafael Gabriel
She just cracks me up and they got together some crazy ass men to compete for her which makes it even funnier. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Lori