5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, Very Biblical, highly recomanded
This is simply excellent DVD. I enjoyed it very much. The quality of picture and used effects are also very good. But, the special value of this item are special features - you can study Bible prophecy with the whole course, many audio files etc. My impression is that the author does not present his opinion, but let the Bible speak. Highly recommanded.
Published on April 11, 2006 by Pavle Runic

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Prophecy DVD I have ever watched
Not much discussion of Israel in the documentary and it's depiction of the antichrist is a little different than what I believe. I don't expect him to be walking around in robes looking like Jesus as the documentary seems to imply.
Published on November 26, 2012 by K. Watson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, Very Biblical, highly recomanded, April 11, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, November 3, 2007
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
This film brings me chills because it's happening in the world right now. However the end of the movie is the most wonderful experience you will ever get. It's a good surprise. I'm not sure about the dude who wrote the negative review because this film it does not know what he is talking about.

Here is my opinion. The presenter talks in a compassionate form while he is explaining the topic regarding the mark of the beast, the rapture, and etc. He does not make stuff up because he supports with biblical references. The presenter does not attack anyone or condemns people like most other preachers.

I've seen other documentaries about this kind of stuff and trust me it's boring, hard to understand, stuff you'll feel lost.

This DVD has an excellent bonus stuff. Here is a tip for getting to the features. Don't use windows media player, let the computer do it's job. When the movie starts you'll see a small window with the basic controls
( || for pause, > for play, zoom in, zoom out) look for "skip" and a colorful screen will appear. It has interactive charts, radio clips (The presenter has his own radio program) a short flick about heaven, and tons of great information.

So if you want to learn more about this kind of topics in a diplomatic, non judging approach then this is the right film for you. WOOT!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift Of Knowledge, December 6, 2008
Jim M (Beaumont TX.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
I can not stronger disagree with the reviews " I Question It's Biblical Accuracy " and " Entertainingly amusing ".

" I Question It's Biblical Accuracy "
How does someone question it's biblical accuracy when it's stated verse by verse straight out of the King James Bible. Perhaps you were trying to say there is a great deal more than what is on this one DVD. That I could agree with. However I feel the point they were making was for those who want to be with the Lord --- are decisions we need to make NOW.

" Entertainingly amusing "
Did I read diabolical.
This is not diabolical. It's a message of love and salvation. God is saying " choose were you want to be " it's our decision. He will not force you. He is giving you knowledge so you can make the right choice.
Look at this way --- you have a son or daughter and it's below freezing outside. They have flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt on. You tell them it's very cold outside and they need to rethink what they are wearing so they don't freeze to death. That is not diabolical. That's love !

My review;
It's a warning ( with great love ) that we are in the end times. It' a message of the wrath of God or the eternal gift off heaven. We get to choose ( no fence walking on this one ). If we wait till the very last minute it will be too late. As it was in the garden of Eden and Eve was told a lie ( and was deceived ) so shall it be at the end of time.
Yes 5 stars all the way. I all so have The End Times In The Words Of Jesus and it's good. And The 7 Sign's Of Christ's Return even better. However I recommend this DVD over the two them put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Personal and Family Bible Studying, October 21, 2011
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
This is a perfect dvd for your own personal and/or family bible study. I love this dvd and will be looking for more dvds from Amazing Facts.
If you are interested in being saved by Christ Jesus, interested in having your sins forgiven for eternity, interested in having your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life, interested in God's Salvation, Redemption Plan for you, now is the time to get ready, be ready, and be prepared. I do highly recommend this dvd to anyone who interested in Jesus Christ. We are living in the Earth's final days, and our Christ Jesus is soon to come. We don't know when, but the Word of God states "He will come like a thief in the night." Man cannot predict Jesus Coming, only the bible says HE will come at a time when we think not. I love this dvd because it shows an illustration along with God's Loving Holy Word. There's a scripture that says and many shall fall from the great faith. Okay, bible believers let's hold on by praying, fasting and seeking God at all times. Seek the Lord while He may be found. Pray for one another and pray that we and others who want to be in God's Heavnely Kingdom endure unto the very end. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try, July 1, 2011
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
This movie is GREAT! Many ppl of this world is closed off and blinded with worldy things that they dont know the truth when it right in their face. The first time I seen this movie was 2 yrs. ago. I was not into religion like that at the time but it touched me deeply. Alot of this info I didnt know and many churches dont teach this stuff. I had alot of questions about this movie an I wanted biblical facts but no one had answers until I met a seventh day adventist that changed my life. I say give this movie a try its so worth it. Amazing facts.org is a good site if you love this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, February 18, 2012
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
This was a great DVD not what I thought it would be but even better than what I expected if are a church person like me You will like it too so give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and based on the Bible, July 19, 2010
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
This is an excellent DVD that outlines Bible prophecy in an easy to understand manner that is supported every step by the Bible. It may challenge pre-conceived notions, but if you approach it with an open mind and a willingness to re-exam what you know in light of the Bible, you will be blessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars You wan't regret it!, October 14, 2008
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
Well worth the money and then some.Very accurate,you just can't go wronge.This dvd will help you to know your heavenly father,And help you to get closer to Him.We are more closer to the end time than ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me shiver, January 20, 2013
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
The warnings on here are true and I recommend it to all that know abut the End Times and the Bible

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, January 18, 2013
This review is from: The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) (DVD)
Any age can watch this and understand. God is coming soon...this video helps to make that clear. This is a must buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD)
The Final Events of Bible Prophecy (DVD) by Pastor Doug Batchelor (DVD)
Used & New from: $0.50