Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Final Page, Part One
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 11, 2013
I had just finished all of Seasons 1 through 7 on Netflix and I didn't know what I was going to do to watch Season 8. It's not on Hulu or any other valid website, the DVD isn't released yet and probably won't be until the fall AFTER the new (and final) season starts. I couldn't bear to miss more and find a way to catch up later, so buying the instant video episodes on here was one of the best decisions I've made! Season 8 is hilarious, touching, and everything else good about this show. I highly recommend buying the instant vids if you need to find a quick way to watch Season 8!
on January 29, 2015
In my book this was an excellent series! In true fashion (for me) I bought the first season just to see if we'd like it. Guess the answer was yes because I went on to the buy the rest of the series. My wife and I loved it but we really like romantic comedy type things. I don't know if I'd really call this romantic comedy but lack another term for it. Like most sit-com's some episodes are better than others but it kept us engaged and we really enjoyed watching most of the episodes. This is one that I'll watch again! Sometimes I'll get to the end of a series and never watch it again. The true test, for me, is whether or not I'd watch it all over again and this one gets a "yes" answer. It's not as good as "Friends" which I can watch over and over again and still get a laugh but in my book it ranks as one of the better sit-com's I've come across and I watch a lot of sit-com's!
on March 1, 2013
I rented the "standard definition" (aka 480i) Season 8, Episodes 2 through 6 last weekend. The overall quality of the downloads was good, but the first few seconds of each episode were not included. I tried to rewind, but the content is not there. So only 4 out of 5 stars!

If you are a fan of the show, you know the narrator (Bob Saget) talks to his kids at the beginning of most episodes, and tells them what the episode is about. You'll miss that! It's a simple sit-com though, so you'll eventually figure it out, but it's a little dissapointing. I think Amazon's "auto-rip" machine needs to do a better job!
on May 12, 2015
This was the best season, or the best show to be on TV in recent years. It is the final year in the lives of the group that feels like they are your friends; So much changes, through sad and funny situations that you are ready for the final season, a 3-day whirlwind.
on August 19, 2015
The next to final season. The season has a lot of emotional moments. You'll definitely laugh and definitely cry. But when it's all said and done you get your first look at the Mother. Loved this season, and would recommend it to anyone!
on September 22, 2014
I ordered this for my son, as it's his favorite show. It's become a yearly tradition for me to order the next season for his birthday, and I've been doing it every year. All the seasons have arrived in perfect condition and all work great. Good value and great show.
on April 6, 2013
As the years go on, this show seems to be getting a little more bizarre and far fetched and less focused on the individual humor of the characters, but, I am still a loyal fan. Though it's no longer the first show I feel the need to watch when I sit down on a Tuesday to catch up from the night before, I still enjoy and will continue to watch until the day we finally find out who the mother is.
on July 3, 2014
Quality of the disk is excellent.
Quality of this shows season, not like the past. I simply felt obligated to keep it as a complete set, (and that goes with the obligation to purchasee the final season, season 9).
on March 7, 2013
Without spoiler's, which I know a lot of people hate in these reviews, and I am one of them as well. This season is funny, but I think season's 1-6 are much better.....just seems like the running joke of "who is Ted's wife" has gone on enough. But Neil Patrick Harris still in my opinion, saves this show and makes it entertaining and worth watching.
on February 22, 2014
I love this show, very disappointed it is going off after this season, kind of a more modern version of "Friends" Funny and entertaing, I have seasons 1-8, last season not yet released, can watch it anytime I want, especially on those cold, snowy Ohio days!