Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 18, 2013
I returned this swimsuit twice because the sizing was way off. First one I could not even put on (size 26), 2nd one - size 28 was very tight fitting and uncomfortable. So I just gave up on this brand and returned both. Ended up getting a TYR swimsuit size 32. I'm 5'3", 120lbs, 34A. I hope this helps when you're selecting your size.
11 comment|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
first the quality was excellent!!!!!!! I am so in love with this!!!!! Second the bright color was just like the picture!!!!! I am 5 foot 2, 110pound, I ordered a 30, it fit right! This is the best swimsuit that I ever have!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy!!!!
on November 24, 2012
This is an absolutely great product and for the price, you CANNOT beat it! I read the reviews before daring to buy a bathing suit online...without trying it on, that's unheard of! The review that stated these suits run small was accurate and helped when deciding on the appropriate size. Look for the sizing to fit anywhere between 1-2 sizes smaller. The fit is the most comfortable I've ever had, really, it's the best. I canot wait until they restock my size so that I can order more...please do so soon!
on November 16, 2013
I was surprised that the suit actually fit me considering I wear a 38D bra and am wider in the waist and hips. It wasn't the perfect fit, just a little smaller than I would have liked (I ordered a size 40), but it got the job done. Unfortunately, I noticed the material started to break down after only wearing it once.
on March 24, 2013
This is an awesome suit for the price. It's fully lined front and back. It is almost impossible to find a suit of this type at this price that is lined in the rear. I'm 5 8' 130 lbs wear size small- tall shirts and 6 / 8 bottoms I ordered a 38 and it fits perfectly. And Prime ROCKS. There is NO WAY I could have found a bathing suit like this in 2 days in the middle of March. I would have had to drive all over town- traffic, fitting rooms, higher price, standing in line. Prime ROCKS !!
on August 1, 2013
The size and color I wanted had to be ordered through Epic Sports directly -- I STRONGLY discourage other customers from ordering from Epic Sports rather than Amazon. I had to go back and forth with them several times as they realized my items were not in stock several days after I ordered them. Then, when I asked to cancel my order because it was not what I had wanted, Epic Sports actually refused, billed my credit card and mailed my items anyway. To make it worse, the items were shipped three weeks late and were the WRONG ITEMS entirely! (I ordered a women's swimsuit but received children's goggles.) I am now in the incredible situation of not being able to receive reimbursement for the swimsuit I did not receive because...I can't return it to Epic Sports. In summary, I cannot review the actual product since I may never see it, but I really want to warn anyone else against ordering from this company. Good luck to all!
on December 20, 2013
I see some people on here returned the swimsuit they got because the sizing was off. Well thanks for being nasty and returning something with a vaginal discharge streak in the crotch, because that is exactly what I got. Pretty disappointed since I had it overnighted for my daughter to wear at her swim team practice. Amazon you should check for these sorts of things, or have sanitary linings in them..... and people LEAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR ON when testing the fit if you might want to return.
on October 6, 2012
I bought this suit for my daughter to wear for swim team. It's a great strong suit and she wears it everyday. She's a size 12 girls and the 30 women's suit fit her perfectly.
on November 7, 2014
This is a good basic suit for pool workouts for the cheap price. I read some reviews and found someone with measurements similar to my own and ordered based off of that (the size chart would have me in a size 32 but I got a 34 and it fits well, I think a 36 would fit too but I'm assuming some stretch will happen once it gets in the water). 5'6 and 123 lbs.
on October 27, 2014
it fits as expected, you get what you see.
this nice simple suit really fits me.
for pants, i wear a size twelve or ten,
and i weigh 155-160, depending when.

it hasn't faded its color
or stretched too thin,
wear this for your next race,
you'll surely win.
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse