- Hardcover: 1043 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; 1st edition (July 15, 1972)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671211285
- ISBN-13: 978-0671211288
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,640,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Fireside Book of Tennis: A Complete History of the Game and its Great Players and Matches Hardcover – July 15, 1972
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Has sections from many of the greatest tennis sports writers and players in the history of this game.
I will stand behind these recommendations as creator of woodtennis.com email@example.com
Hope you get to enjoy it