The Jeffersons 2 Seasons 1980
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Announcement Lionel wants to keep some "once-in-a-lifetime" news from George and Louise, but when they accidentally find out, they respond with more anger than joy. Florence spills Lionel and Jenny's secret at a funeral for Mr. Bentley's bird, but it's Louise who wish
2. Louise's Old Boyfriend Florence decides to impersonate Louise and the result is a three-ring circus. While Louise lingers, uncertain about keeping a 35-year-old "date" with her first boyfriend, Florence seizes the chance to be "Mrs. Jefferson" and keeps it herself.
3. A Short Story George is in ego heaven; he's been chosen as "The Midtown Small Businessman of the Year" -- but Louise soon discovers the group's shortcomings.
4. The Expectant Father The Jeffersons and Willises are shocked when "expectant father" Lionel storms out of the apartment to pursue a boyhood dream. Lionel's mysterious actions make sense to no one except George -- who had spent a similar night of his own.
5. Where's Papa The discovery of an unfulfilled request in his father's will leads George on an unusual search into his forgotten past. George's attempt to grant his father's last request, to be buried next to his wife, is complicated by the 40 years that passed since th
6. Now You See It, Now You Don't Peering through Bentley's telescope on Halloween night, Louise witnesses what she thinks is a murder being committed by a giant rabbit, in the first of a two-part story. Try as she might to convince George and Florence, they are sure she is just suffering
7. Now You See It, Now You Don't Louise braves what may be her last Halloween ever when a murderer in a rabbit suit traps her in her apartment and threatens her with a loaded carrot, in the conclusion of a two-part story. After convincing herself that the murder she witnessed was a hoax,
8. Joltin' George George's big mouth and matching ego are hurriedly humbled when he is challenged to display his boxing ability. Having volunteered to help Marcus in the art of self-defense, George has a verbal, soon-to-be physical, run-in at the gym.
9. Me And Mr. G. Making chaos out of Louise's arrangements to take a troubled orphan for a week is child's play for George. George's success getting the little girl to open up and speak turns to trouble when he puts a few of his words into her mouth.
10. Baby Love All the preparations for Jenny's baby leave Florence wanting a child to bolster her own womanhood and sends her "husband hunting." Florence joins a dating club to find a man to help her start a family.
11. Louise Vs. Florence Sparks fly between Louise and Florence, leaving George begging for Florence's services and heading an important social evening toward disaster. Louise and Florence's fight serves to air long-standing aggravations between them, while a frantic George stick
12. Louise's Setback A television documentary on Louise's success with the suicide hotline could lead to a deadly failure. Louise gets so involved in preparing for her television appearance she fails to notice a desperate need.
13. One Flew Into The Cuckoo's Nest George's attempts to get out of a painting party at the Willises get him into plenty of trouble at a state mental hospital, where he goes crazy trying to convince everyone that he's sane. The only one who knows that George is being held by mistake is anot
14. Brother Tom When friends from Helen's high school days make Tom feel out of place in his own hone, he makes the mistake of turning to George for help.
15. The Arrival A squeamish George is drafted to help Jenny in her natural childbirth class -- but the trouble really starts after the class when Jenny goes into labor and George goes into hysterics, in the first of a special two-part story. The Jeffersons and Willises'
16. The Arrival The family has eagerly awaited the arrival of the newest Jefferson, but the baby may catch everyone off-guard as George frantically tries to get Jenny to the hospital while trying to get word to Lionel that his wife's in labor, in the conclusion of a two-
17. The Shower George brags he's found the perfect gift for Jenny and Lionel's baby shower, but fails to notice that what they really need can't be bought and packaged.
18. The Longest Day The guys (George, Tom, and Lionel) are convinced taking care of a baby is child's play, but when the gals (Louise, Helen, Jenny, and Florence) leave newborn Jessica in their care, they soon discover it's a whole different ball game.
19. George's Birthday A big celebration with all his close friends strikes George as the perfect way to spend his 50th birthday, but everyone seems to have an excuse for turning down his invitation.
20. The Loan Lionel and Jenny's plan to raise their daughter in a proper home is derailed by the bank's reluctance to give them a loan on their own and Lionel refuses to allow their parents to assist. The real trouble begins when George, Louise, Helen, and Tom ignore
21. The First Store The Jeffersons relive 1968: George wants to break out of his impoverished life by opening his own dry-cleaners, in spite of the tremendous obstacles thrown in his way by society and the times. In a flashback, George struggles to smother his pride to obtai
22. A Night To Remember George and Louise have idyllic plans for their 30th anniversary until Louise's jealousy leaves George alone in the path of temptation.
23. Louise Takes A Stand George puts his foot down to his landlord to gain more space for his cleaners, but only succeeds in stepping on a good friend. Everyone is up-in-arms when they hear their favorite hangout, Charley's Bar, is being forced out so someone can take over the sp
24. Once Upon A Time George tells baby Jessica a bedtime story, and all is transformed into the fantastic medieval Empire of Jefferson, where King George suits up for a battle royale against the Dark Knight Inflation, and the fate of the entire empire hangs in the balance. Ge
|Starring||Isabel Sanford, Sherman Hemsley|
|Supporting actors||Mike Evans, Roger Bowen, James King, Martin Luther King, John Gunn|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Producers||Mike Milligan, Jay Moriarty, Sy Rosen, Ken Stump|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Finish all dvd. They good, the shows good and everything, just have to adjust the volume, but it's goodPublished 13 days ago by Leigh
Excellent quality DVD. No complaints from me. I just need to order the rest to complete my collection.Published 24 days ago by Trisha Clerk
I love this didn't stop watching it yet and I can't wait get season 7.Published 1 month ago by MrSmith
great season enjoted very much glad I bought it . packaged great thank youPublished 2 months ago by elaine stirling
Love this series. Great price. I have to buy the remaining seasons!Published 3 months ago by monetlove