4.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient!
I have a 1yr old son & this is a good & very convenient travelling set that can be used over & over again! I use them not just for travel, but 4 regular feeding. Lids are airtight & not hard for adults to pull, but not so easy for baby. For someone who has no diswasher, they are no hassle to hand-wash.
The fact that the cover 4the smaller bowls can also fit the cups,...
Published on October 22, 2007 by PryncessAnna

2.0 out of 5 stars How safe is it?
After ordering this item I got an email stating that this item is subject to California's Proposition 65 Law which means that that it contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
Given this why would anyone buy this...
Published on August 8, 2011 by SoCalreviewer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient!, October 22, 2007
This review is from: The First Years Take and Toss 28-Piece Feeding Variety Pack (Baby Product)
The fact that the cover 4the smaller bowls can also fit the cups, is a plus 4travelling.
Minimal slow leaking occurs through the spout when cup is tilted- acceptable.
Only 2problems:#1-my baby has bitten on the spouts only a few times & they are cracking (He chews alot so i guess it might depend on the child). #2- Forks are a bit too blunt 4 sticking into food for pick-up.
Shipping was quick & easy & the product arrived in an excellent condition. Thumbs up to Amazon on that 1!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, April 4, 2007
Amazon Customer (Wiesbaden, Germany) - See all my reviews
The set is great. The snack bowls are bigger than the gerber brand, they are reasonably priced which is great since I travel a lot with my daughter and well, we lose things, either she throws them out of her seat or I leave them somewhere, so these are great. The spoons and forks are just the right size for her to use (or play with). I just love these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe non-leaching plastic, February 23, 2008
I purchased this set for my son's day care lunchbox because I read that it is made of safe, non-leaching (PP) plastic, which gives me peace of mind. As a bonus, the items are durable in the dishwasher, seal tightly (no yogurt spills), and see-through so my son can see what I packed. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Take & Toss 28 pc. Variety Pack with the Organizer, the perfect combination!, February 20, 2007
M. Barger "Ivette Nicole's Mommy" (Miami Beach, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
It simplifies and saves room in your kitchen. You don't need anything else to feed your baby(s), everything is there. Very practical and good looking. It has bright colors. My 10 months old baby is using them since she was 6 months and loves them. They are also safe for your baby to play with. 100% Recommended! Don't forget to get the Take & Toss Organizer. It makes a big difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, easy to use, inexpensive, November 18, 2009
My toddler loves the colors and animal faces, I like the secure lids and toddler-serving sizes. I put a sippy cup and a solid lid in a baggie in each of our cars for when I forget his regular sippy cups. Just what I was looking for and an excellent price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 19, 2007
i bought this for my daughter. the spill proof feature is the real deal with this item. my daughter does everything from throwing the cups to just knocking them over...and they never spill. she has no problem with drinking from them either.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, February 2, 2009
we use these a lot for our 8-month old son's meals, they are dishwasher safe and can be used in the freezer..

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Gooood, March 11, 2009
I'm not sure if I will need more of these in the future, but for now, this is more than enough! My daughter is just now beginning to be spoon fed so it's still a trial and error. But I absolutely love the set and the amount in it. The only thing that bothered me was that the dye for the orange items came off. I put them into the dishwasher for the first use along with some of her other bottles and the dye washed onto some of the bottles. So, the First Years products still look orange and so do some of the bottles. But the bottles are still usable. So, all in all, this is still a fantastic product!

2.0 out of 5 stars How safe is it?, August 8, 2011
Given this why would anyone buy this product?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for little one, September 26, 2007
I absolutely love this product. The plastic bag that the products came in are wonderful for storage purposes. I doubt that I will be using the bag to actually carry the containers around whenever I am out and about, but it helps to keep the cupboard space used minimal. I am also very impressed with the quality of the storage containers and can't wait until I am able to use this product on my little one. At this moment we are using them for my 2 year old nephew and they are indestructable. Great product.

The First Years Take and Toss 28-Piece Feeding Variety Pack