The First Years Ignite Stroller (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- 100% Polyester
- Durable frame rated for use to 50 pounds
- Taller handles and multi position recline
- 5 point harness for a safer ride
- Large parent console and lower storage basket
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It was a cinch to put together when it arrived. It folds and unfolds easily and pushes better than your average umbrella stroller. The straps are easily adjustable, so it's easy for our three-year-old to take the place of our one-year-old and vice versa. The handles are tall enough to make pushing comfortable for me (I'm 5'11") and decent for my husband (6'3"). It is a few pounds heavier than the higher end lightweight stroller and does not come with a carry strap, but is also half the price.
It has held up really well to daily use by two kids. The attached gear/cup holder is starting to rip at the seams slightly. And we've completely worn down the wheels, but other than that it is in great shape.
Today I emailed the First Years customer service department via their website to inquire about replacing the wheels. I received a response within the hour requesting my shipping info. New wheels are in the mail, free of charge!
*The colors are very nice, not washed out like the are in some strollers. However, the "red stripe" is really more burgundy. We don't care but it could be a problem for some.
* Light, light, light!
* Easy to fold and unfold. I can't fold it with one hand but that wasn't a problem for me - I always put my kid in the carseat before I put up the stroller anyway.
* Great steering! I had no idea how hard our Graco was to steer till we tried this. Talk about tight corners! No more backing up the aisles in stores because the stroller can't turn! This stroller can do it with no problem!
* I'm short (5'0) but it was comfortable for me to steer as well as my husband (5'10).
* Odd parent tray (it's squashy material rather than a rigid plastic) but it held everything we needed and collapsed well. Plus there was a cool little zipper pocket to hold things like germ-x, keys, etc.
* No snack tray for the kid. Yes, you can buy attachments like sunshine kids but they don't tend to have good reviews.
* The cupholder for the kid is way over on the side and impossible for them to reach - especially if they're buckled in. I was surprised other reviewers didn't mention this but I find it annoying to constantly be handing my kid his cup and then taking it back when he's done. Again, an attachment could solve this but they don't get good reviews.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lightweight and in a small package. Just what we needed for both girls. Still using this today.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
This has been awesome! I love it much more than our more expensive and bulky stroller. This does the job well, is light, stylish, folds up easily, with nice storage, and stores... Read morePublished 2 months ago by ezgoin
I've purchased MANY, MANY strollers through the years. I have 3 children and have purchased very cheap and very expensive strollers, and this is my all time favorite by far. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jena T
We picked it in 2011, and now, 4 years and 2 kids later, it's still going strong! Its light to handle, it folds down and fits in our car trunk. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Wega
Light weight yet sturdy. I can open and close it with one hand. Love it.Published 8 months ago by LoWin
This stroller is compact, had an acceptable weight & is super easy to use. I haven't once regretted this purchase.Published 8 months ago by emma gonzalez
Great price, great item! I use it all the time and get lots of compliments on it too!Published 8 months ago by BusyMom
We love this stroller. Easy to fold and unfold. seems comfortable for my then 1 year old and now 2.5 year old.Published 11 months ago by rjv805
Great compact stroller that I will not trade it for others. My three year old still using it.Published 11 months ago by justbuying