Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 11, 2013
Our youngest is very small for her age. She's 9 months, and very strong, but she wears 0-3 month or 3-6 month clothes and has small hands to go along with her petite build.

These "slim neck" bottles are much easier for her to hold than wider bottles.

Work great for our littlest lady.
on June 14, 2013
These are ok however they keep the air bubbles in big time. When your baby is sucking the air gets trapped in the bottle and the nipple collapses, you have to take the bottle out of their mouth to let the air out. It's very annoying and makes feeding take longer.
on August 10, 2012
These are basic bottles, at a cheap price. They have a slow flow nipple that vent well, the nipples are actually different colors which I thought was really cute. I bought 3 3packs and none have leaked yet. I always buy the Nuby 2 Pack Soft Sipper Replacement Spout, Clear for transitioning to sippies to get my money out of the bottles I buy and these fit perfectly.
on January 25, 2015
We loved these bottles a lot. Have tried almost every single bottle on the market. And these was one of three other brands that our baby doesn't not refuse to drink of. The secret I think of small and thin compact nipples goes with the bottle. We used it from 5 mounts till 10 mounts old. I personally like the design and how easy it was to wash these after using the other brand. It was a very good buy. Great product! Highly recommend
on April 19, 2012
I started using Dr. Browns when my daughter was born due to really bad colic. Yet after she got over that at about four months I started searching for other bottles she would like and had a nice nipple like the Dr. Browns. Well these were a hit. Not only are they super cute, but she ate really well with them. I loved them and recommend them to any mother out there.
on April 16, 2013
They work fine as bottles. I like the colors and the baby likes the nipples so that part is fine. One of the bottles, the design has started to flake off. It's been washed the same way as the other two in the pack so I'm not sure what happened there. It's not on a part of the bottle that goes in the baby's mouth so I've continued to use it, but it's a little annoying.
on August 24, 2014
cute bottles, my granddaughter has been usuing them for the past 9 months, now learning to use a sippy cup at times, but still uses these bottles as well, they are easy for her to hold now that she is older as well.
on June 5, 2012
I really wanted to like these bottles, especially because my daughter loves Gumdrop pacifiers. However, these bottles are the worst ones we've tried (and we've tried them all)! They are super cute, but no matter what I do, they leak, leak, leak! Save your money and get the $1 bottles at Walmart. They are way better than these, and they do not leak.
on February 15, 2016
They're an ok bottle but not worth the price. They took forever to ship. The designs already fading and I only hand wash them and haven't even had them a week. And the item looks like a wider bottle than pictured. It's the 4oz bottles pictured and it's the 8oz bottle described and shipped.
on February 11, 2013
I liked the shape and the colors of these bottles. But when my smart daughter learned to push the nipple inside to loosen the cap and then unscrew it - she would spill the milk all over her... No matter how tight I would close them, she would mess with them, so I took them away.

See 1 answered question