Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Price:$2.13+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 14, 2016
We are one of those hippie families that do "baby-led weaning". For those who don't know what that means, we skipped the purees and rice cereal and went straight to allowing our son to try feeding himself bits of "real" food at 6 months old.

Although we never used traditional baby food, we did give my son natural applesauce and full-fat unsweetened yogurt. Instead of spooning it into his mouth, we "loaded" the spoon for him and handed it to him so he could learn to feed himself.

These spoons are great for even a young baby to use for self-feeding. They are lightweight enough that our son could handle them even at 7 months old. They have a long handle, which is good for a baby that doesn't have pincer grasp yet and still grips anything in his fist. And the bowls are small and relatively deep compared to other baby spoons, so the food doesn't spill out too easily despite being maneuvered by my little one who still flails a bit.
on April 14, 2014
Initially, we had purchased the Munchkin 6-pack Soft Tipped Infant Spoons and loved them. Once my kiddo got up to three meals a day, we were going through the spoons so fast we were constantly running out. For the same price as the Munchkin spoons, we got 16 of these! They aren't as pretty or quite as sturdy, but they are great. These are smaller so they fit better in his little hand. The colors are wonderful. And with the amount that you get, if you lose one or two, it's no great loss. If we'd started with these, we'd have been fully stocked from the start!
on November 18, 2015
Omg omg omg, Tiny spoon for tiny eating. What I mean by this is, ice cream, yogurt, anything where you want to take your time. I'm a grown woman and hate the taste of metal in my mouth. So we use plastic spoons and ceramics. If you want to slow down, give it a try.
on April 27, 2015
got these in the mail and the package was tore open and they were all over inside the box so I contacted amazon and told them about it and they were kind enough to send me out a brand new package, definitely recommend these since they are inexpensive and you get a whole bunch and can toss them if you want too.
on August 11, 2015
I was searching for the perfect infant spoon to use for my baby's introduction to solid foods. I was shocked how difficult the process was! I just wasn't really sure which direction to go. I actually spent hours searching and researching so many different spoons! The biggest obstacle for me was finding one that wasn't too big for his little mouth! Baby spoons seem to have increased in size! I came across these and read the reviews and figured they were worth a try. The price was definitely right!
These spoons have turned out to be the best few dollars I have spent! I am so glad I went with these! You get 16 spoons! Which is way more than you need, but perfect so if you lose one, or leave it behind, no big deal! You can also keep a spare in the diaper bag. They are the perfect spoon for any baby just starting on solids, and perfect for little hands to hand while practicing on their own.
I also bought the bowls made by the same company, so the spoons and bowls match perfectly! And I do not throw these away..we have reused them several times! They have held up nicely both in the dishwasher as well as being hand washed.
on January 6, 2011
I bought these when we were out one day without any spoons and they never really made it into our every day use - until recently. My 12 month old is taking interest in spoon feeding and these have turned out to be a big hit. They are inexpensive, easy for her to hold, and nice and short. So far she's doing a great job with them - with sticky foods that stick to the spoon anyway.
on August 19, 2015
I have a baby shower coming up and thought I'd buy some spoons as part of my gift, since they were so inexpensive I bought some for my own 9 month old. After going through a few spoon reviews I decided to go with these. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. These are wonderful spoons for the price and the amount in the package. I have been using the soft tip spoons for like $4-5 dollars a package and I wish I bought these instead. They are super smooth, a great size spoon for babies mouth, great size handle for baby and for adult, great price!!! I am so happy with this purchase. Do not pass these up!!!!! Great product!!!!!!!
on March 30, 2014
A great product, well-made and well-priced. They're titled "take & toss". The "take' makes sense as they are inexpensive and loosing one would be merely inconvenient. But as to "toss" I find washing and keeping a much more reasonable approach. A nice product.
on April 15, 2014
Great deal. I have twin babies and needed a lot of spoons that were small enough for little mouths., price was great.
The handle is not too deep so they do fit in the funny little slots of my silverware holder in the dishwasher. So all in all just right .
on June 30, 2014
You can't beat the price. I purchased these to take with me on day/ weekend trips. They were cheap enough so that I wouldn't be upset if I ever lost one.

They are much sturdier than I expected for something considered "toss-able." I have washed these in my dishwasher twice already and they are holding up great. There are no unsightly scratches or discoloring.

My pack arrived with blue, green, purple, yellow, orange and PINK spoons. I have a daughter, so, it was a pleasant surprise.

The size is perfect for my 9 month old daughter's little mouth. I have a 3 year old and although it is on the small size for him, it is still large enough for him to get enough food on the spoon and into his mouth. I would not recommend these spoons for children over the age of 5.

The product arrived at my door in 5 days.

Update: my 4 year old hates to get his mouth dirty, especially when eating yogurt. This spoon has resolved our problems. He can get a "big" spoonful of yogurt without getting any yogurt on his lips. My son now calls these spoons his yogurt spoons.